Leeds University Business School - MBA 2011 Admits

Hello All, Just wanted to start a thread for all those accpeting an offer from LUBS for 2011 MBA since there is not much activity on the previous thread posted on the same. Thanks Som

Hello All,

Just wanted to start a thread for all those accpeting an offer from LUBS for 2011 MBA since there is not much activity on the previous thread posted on the same.

Thanks
Som

Hi,

I have an Interview tomorrow and I believe Ms Mary Landen will take it.
Any tips for the Interview???

-f90fe

Hello,

The interview will be mostly focussed on the Essay questions which were there in the Application....U might have to explain them in details...

Other than that just general questions...like Why MBA? Why an MBA from Leeds ? What can you ocntribute to the batch ?

Just keep cool and be confident and you shall be through 😃 !!

Thanks a lot.

-f90fe

Hello All,

Just wanted to start a thread for all those accpeting an offer from LUBS for 2011 MBA since there is not much activity on the previous thread posted on the same.

Thanks
Som

I wonder why there aren't many admits here. Anyway, I got an unconditional offer!

shrutin...Congrats on the admit !!!

Hello shrutin, could I know how your interview went and what was asked,mine is on 17th May. Any advice on acing it..

Just be yourself. Don't fumble. And take it easy. Think of it as any other interview.

Keep a copy of your essays, sop, cv...
Why MBA? Why now? Why in the UK now? Are you ready to go back if you don't find a job? Why Leeds? What supervisory role do you have? International experience? How different was it from your home country? What were your learning experiences there? Apart from work, did you make friends at work?

Questions depend on your profile. So as I mentioned earlier: just be yourself.

Best of luck!!:cheerio:

Saimeet Says
Hello shrutin, could I know how your interview went and what was asked,mine is on 17th May. Any advice on acing it..

thanks Shrutin, hoping to join you guys Sept 2011 😃

Shrutin, another thing, I would be at work when they call..so I wont be able to have the interview on skype, I hope that would be ok ?

hi everybody
I got unconditional offer for MBA Sep 2011 at LUBS. Want to know about my future classmates ..

About me :
Done MCA from GCC -2008 batch( Bangalore).
3 yrs exp in ERP development at a japanese mnc at malaysia.

Welcome !!

u can join a group " Leeds MBA 2011-12 " in Facebook.

Hello Everyone,

I got unconditional offer for MBA Sep 2011 at LUBS. Yet to recieve the copy of the offer letter from the branch office in India.

My concern is whether its too late for applying for the VISA?

Thanks in advance,

About myself: Completed BE in ISE 2006. Have about 5 years of work experience in IT. My dream to pursue an international MBA.