Leaving IIFT

ATB 2 all ppl getin into iims, xl n fms. Now dat we r almost thru wid all d results, all those ppl who made it 2 these top notch b-schuls n r sure of leavin iift, pl. pour in here. Me in wlist dere :huh: n wanna c if I really stan a cha…

ATB 2 all ppl getin into iims, xl n fms.

Now dat we r almost thru wid all d results, all those ppl who made it 2 these top notch b-schuls n r sure of leavin iift, pl. pour in here.

Me in wlist dere :huh: n wanna c if I really stan a chanc.........

BIG Bz pl. drop in wid ur blessings...........:angel:

Hey Mr APJ,

pls change your name as its quite offensive atleast for me to see our distinguished President name being used like that and morover the title is 'Newbie Pagal'
what say guys?

gauri

I'm a biiiig fan of our worthy prez...

n pg stans 4 PREZ. THE GREAT....

C'mon MODZ,,,

Do something. The name should not be used here With all due respect to our Mr. President.

I second gaurimittal.

Hey APj, He's a very good idol to have. And a few others use names of their heroes as their id, so i suppose u can use your id officially. But since some1 is already offended u might consider changing ur id a bit. like just apj or something. every1 should get the idea anyway.

If u do keep ur present id u might have to be slightly reserved on this forum, considering the position of APJ and all. That means no dirty fights (debates) on this forum and all. I might take out some of the fun of being here.
By the way I am on waitlist too. Have u confirmed whether the nos on our envelopes is the waitlist rank no.? I mailed them but got no reply.

OK frenz I'l change my name.....

But donno how?? Pl. guide me.

And btw dat mystry about that NO. still remains????
Anyone out dere pl. clear the dust..... DSUNAMI

OK frenz I'l change my name.....

But donno how?? Pl. guide me.

And btw dat mystry about that NO. still remains????
Anyone out dere pl. clear the dust..... DSUNAMI

At present there is no facility to change username. Only option being that u abandon ur ID and register with a new one.

BTW best of luck for ur IIFT result.

Cheers

Hi Guys!

Me too had got a final call from IIFT but wont be takin it up as i am joinin IIMB . All d best to evr1 for the next 2 years at IIFT. Have fun n ofcourse wil keep in touch thru our very own PG.

Cheers!!

Hi Guys!

Me too had got a final call from IIFT but wont be takin it up as i am joinin IIMB . All d best to evr1 for the next 2 years at IIFT. Have fun n ofcourse wil keep in touch thru our very own PG.

Cheers!!

Congrats buddy for d wonderland...........

PLz all those iim guys.... where u r????????
If u've decided to leave iift,plzzzzz let me know so dat I can count my chance out dere...........:huh:

Why are you guys so sensitive? It is just a name. So according to you if somebody is named after Ram or Krishna then he should not fight or use curse words? Do you guys remind such a person to keep the dignity of his name or suggest him to change it?

Me too guys....wont be joining IIFT..will go for FMS...WL cheer up!!

--Manhar

hey i personally have no qualms about the username. As far as Ram and Krishna is concerned thats ur official name then it is fine. But if someone calls himself Jesus Christ or President of India and makes statement, it is not considered in a amusing light. I know i wouldn't like someone taking my name and going about cursing people. Unless of course he happened to share my exact same name.

Anyway i guess we can all afford to relax a bit and not take undue tensions. Why that APJ chap could end up being a decent sort of fellow!!!!!!!!

this thread is active for all the other reasons..:whatthat:

well helping the original cause..me dropping IIFT for me goin to MDI
Mods pls help the poor guy wid his name
ATB

Puneet

me too dropping IIFT for another B-skool

waise...i dint think i would come on the mainerit list of selected candidates..cheers to IIFT for giving me my 15 minutes of glory