LBSIM Placements 2005

Lal Bahadur Shastri has completed its final placements for the year 2005 i am posting the statistics from the college notice board … Placements for 2005 - Berger paints - kotak securities - india bulls …

Lal Bahadur Shastri has completed its final placements for the year 2005

i am posting the statistics from the college notice board .............

Placements for 2005

- Berger paints
- kotak securities
- india bulls
- usha international
- tcs
- d e shaw
- hdfc bank
- pipal resources
- hcl comnet
- oracle india
- metlife india
- bajaj alliance
- m & m
- citibank
- minda huf
- dlf
- imrb international
- synygy india
- blue coast hotels and resorts
- idbi bank
- asian paints ( india )
- evalueserve.com pvt. ltd.
- thermax
- voltas
- power finance corp
- acc ltd.
- videocon
- goodlas nerolac
- jindal stainless
- phillips india
- mc kinsey
- icici prudential life insurance
- icici bank
- apollo tyres
- ing vysya bank
- tvs motors
- indian hotels
- dalmia healthcare
- p n vijay fianance services
- spg media pvt ltd
- e serve international
- himalaya drugs
- citi fianancial
- hcl infosystems
- samtel india
- blue star india

Avg sal - 5.3 L (ctc)

Max sal - 8.5 L (ctc)

the last years fig for avg salary were 4.8 L .

so this years figures improved by about 10% from the previous years figures ................

Thanx for posting the details, please tell us what was the minimum and the median salary this year. And what was the gross avg. salary? (not the CTC).

Lal Bahadur Shastri has completed its final placements for the year 2005

Avg sal - 5.3 L (ctc)

Max sal - 8.5 L (ctc)

the last years fig for avg salary were 4.8 L .

so this years figures improved by about 10% from the previous years figures ................

HA HA HA HU HU HU,
CAN ANYONE BELIEVE THESE FIGURES,SEEMS MORE THAN EVEN IIMS
AND TOP NOTCH INSTITUTES
I suppose another case of inflating salary figures and
including everything literaly everthing in CTC.
can we start a poll
HOW MANY PEOPLE BLV THIS SALARY FIGURES
OPTIONS
1)YES
2)NO
3)MAYB

To make things clear bout sour grapes,i had converted LBS last year
but after seeing the college by my own eyes. ropped my idea of joining it
HA HA HA HU HU HU,
CAN ANYONE BELIEVE THESE FIGURES,SEEMS MORE THAN EVEN IIMS
AND TOP NOTCH INSTITUTES
I suppose another case of inflating salary figures and
including everything literaly everthing in CTC.
can we start a poll
HOW MANY PEOPLE BLV THIS SALARY FIGURES
OPTIONS
1)YES
2)NO
3)MAYB

To make things clear bout sour grapes,i had converted LBS last year
but after seeing the college by my own eyes. ropped my idea of joining it

whether you believe them or not that is upto you, but there are certainly better ways to ask questions rather than the immature way you chose to put your point across...

for honest responses , please try and put polite queries....

cheers 😃

Hi missionMBA,

well i think u r grossly underestimating iim salaries when u say 5.3L is even higher than IIMs.

I think the details posted are very much feasible

Placements at my college are on, will post the details soon.....

hi guys ,

raj_s is my bro . he actually went to the institute to find out the stats. also talked to the students and the teachers. ............

dear mission mba ,

before making mockery of a thing first try to get ur figures correct.......

buddy , when u r saying that 5.3L avg is higher than iims avg this only shows how well informed u r .

lbs is one of those institutes which never indulges in these type of tactics .
well if u dont believe me check the website ....... no where the placements are publicised .
that is why we had to get the figures from the institute itself...

so dear ........ think before u speak and malign an institute ............

i hope u take this post in the right perspective.........

hi anurag,

i will try to find the median and min figures as soon as i get in touch with any of my seniors
and congrats for ur imi's splendid placements ........

hi kunal,

please let us know when iimb's placements are over and u get the figures.........

bye . take care . enjoy

Hi missionMBA,

well i think u r grossly underestimating iim salaries when u say 5.3L is even higher than IIMs.

I think the details posted are very much feasible

Placements at my college are on, will post the details soon.....

The authencity of placement can be made out
of the fact that mc kinsey thing,
regarding comparision to iims it was just comparing the
gross salary not the inflated ctc figures where they include everything.and i am highly informed and know that iims
have great placement.my pt was that such kind of salaries
we find in gud institutes in top bracket(u read my post carefully)
YES i agree that it cud be made politely,but i feel
for who see these figures b4 taking information
and this kind of salary in lbs is unimaginable.
so this is kind of misinformation will mislead them.
b4 taking side of your brother blindly
please check the fact
i am not being immature,just straightforward

actually these days good companies dont play much with CTC :whatthat:

CTC began to be distrusted when a couple of years back HSBC began including office coffee also in CTC perks

Even this year, some companies had included interests of loans, but these were hardly a couple

This year almost all companies at our campus quoted honest CTCs which mostly included Basic, HRA, and retirals. Some companies also included variable components but I did not observe any cases like office space, lunch coupons, etc in any CTC

The companies understand that people can see thru their packaging, so they have decided that it is better to come out clean.

i am not being immature,just straightforward

Dude... the way you reacted to the first post of the placements of this college (specially with CAPS LOCK on) you certainly proved to be immature...

If you want to negate the claim of this college - come out with hard facts - else ;et the people @ LBS enjoy there fabulous placements...

LBS is a good college & is growing good .... so why cant we expect them to have good placements???

And when u said that these figues are even more than IIMs (and u said u compared CTC with gross) - how can u be so naive!!!

Hope you take care while posting such sarcastic comments in future & should be backed by reasons & data!!

Prateek
MDI - Batch of 2006
dear fellows ,

well i expected the kind of reaction dear friend - mission mba gave from anyone who sees these placement statistics.

good . no manager should believe what he sees in the first instant .

well let me tell u guys.
i am not an aspirant of mba like u .

i am working in jindal strips ltd .
i did CA and then mba from iim c in 1997 .

coming to the point .

when i saw these figures posted on the notice board even i was dumb struck for a second .
and even i also didnt believe them

so i thought of verifying those statistics from my friends in various industries which go to lbs for campus placements .

before that i had already talked to many of the guys ( from lbs )placed in big names or the ivy league companies as they are normally called and had their salary figures with me . so u can understand that verification was not that difficult .

i talked to my friends in citibank, icici bank , oracle, kotak securities , ing vysya bank , metlife etc

and also called up the hr managers of many of the other companies .

so friends .
let me tell u . if tommorow lbs says that these figures are wrong i am ready to take them head on , on this front . i am so dead sure . becoz i have verified them so throughly .

for mckinsey . sorry it was a mistake in writing , no doubt it is mckinsey k c
come on guys pardon me on this small mistake . after all i am an oldie in front of u guys .

it was really nice to read all your mails or you call them posts i think .
its nice to be skeptical . but guise your sarcasm in politeness . use light words with strong facts , well that is what our proffs used to say in iim c

god bless you all .
i sincerly wish you do well in your chosen fields .

hi everyone

well ppl am a first yr student at lbsim and can very well assure you that the information provided is not at all scruplous and is absolutely true.........well i would suggest the ppl who have doubts regarding the placements,they can approach our college any time and we will gv the complete information

and i would also put forward one thing that we are no where saying that our packages are comparable with iim's, i think iim's are beyond our competition......anyways i really appreciate the mails sent by students of other institutions and the way they have put forward their views but in case anyone has any doubts then plz feel free to put fwd ur questions..........ill try to give u as much justification as possible

puneet

ya just a thing more to friend MISSION MBA............since u hv directly confronted the credibility of my institute i wud just say that first have facts befrore being subjective..........ull soon be a manager and this is the most irrelevant way to react........i straight away ask u,on wat basis did u make the claim?????and about that u dropped lbs,i will say that ur no einstiein or newton that lbs has become poorer by not having u on campus..........we have students who live on facts rather than irrelevant information based on ones own intution.......i think we are more than happy to not to have you

well ppl am a first yr student at lbsim and can very well assure you that the information provided is not at all scruplous and is absolutely true

huh? change that, pal
dear fellows ,

i am not an aspirant of mba like u .
i am working in jindal strips ltd .
i did CA and then mba from iim c in 1997 .
coming to the point .

Why are you B**L S***Ting everybody.To think an IIMC grad will suddenly join an MBA aspirants forum 8 years after passing out and go and verify the placement stats of a 2nd rung insti is absolutely hilarious.
I have no doubt that you are a LBSIM student and if ur insti provides net access i am sure the
IP logs will confirm this.
one thing more if you wanna impersonate atleast be believable and cover your tracks well
This is what you wrote in another thread

"hey werewolf

i am also a mech. engg.

okay let me second the honors

i am rajat

a mech. engg from nagpur

got 93%

currently working in a IT company

now ur turn guys
"

I request the Mods to ban this jerk.
Why are you B**L S***Ting everybody.To think an IIMC grad will suddenly join an MBA aspirants forum 8 years after passing out and go and verify the placement stats of a 2nd rung insti is absolutely hilarious.
I have no doubt that you are a LBSIM student and if ur insti provides net access i am sure the
one thing more if you wanna impersonate atleast be believable and cover your tracks well

"hey werewolf

i am also a mech. engg.

i am rajat

a mech. engg from nagpur

got 93%

now ur turn guys
"

exactly my thoughts when i read the post :wow:... i uess that raj didnt know that it is very easy to have a look at the previous posts by a member
and it is pretty clear from your past postings that you are not what u claim to be...in fact , far from it.
u have gotten admission to lbsim and now u thought you will do some marketing for yr institute..it does not happen that way buddy.... u are about to be banned......

PS: this is not to degrade LBSIM which is a good institute and therefrore does not need publiciy stunts like this. Congrats on yr good placements.... enjoy

"hey werewolf

i am also a mech. engg.

i am rajat

a mech. engg from nagpur

got 93%

now ur turn guys
"

WTF ... this aint a place for advertising..n ok if u want to tell abt the fab placement tell it by revealing ur correct identity....i dont think u would gain any xtra mielage by statin that u r from a premier skool...or work in a gr8 corporate...a true statement is a true statement damn it...y dont u ppl understand.....there is no need to impersonate....be proud in wut u are....its simple n easy...n believe me it's wut counts @ the end...

ciao..

hi curtz and eddy

just hold ur horses . .
1. why an iimc grad taking interest in the lbsim .

okay , i am his brother and he found out for me becoz i was to take admission in lbs . any problems .

next till yesterday i didnt know that this person raj_s is my brother . i used to tell him about pagal guy that i regularly visit . so for fun sake he used to post as raj_s on lbsim forum . just see what he has posted on lbsim forum and u wouldnt find any publicity stunt . dont want to believe me dont do it . i dont want a medal from u .

2. now u doubted his credentials . call up jindal strips ltd hisar office . ask them who is there gm - production . it would be mr raha . ask him about his qualifications . might do u a great favour .

he is an iit chennai - mechanical engg, chartered accountant and iimc mba .

3. want to check the ip address . sure do it . we both have the same ip address .

and we dont live in lbsim .

yes this a truth that he used to post as raj_s in lbsim thread . so does that make the figures wrong . what one does out of fun doesnt always potray his true personality and credentials .

guys what we write on this forum is serious for us but not for a person who has passed out way back in 97 .

u want to believe me or not . ban him .
but know this before that what he did was more out of ignorance of the repercursions of his kidding and less out of marketing stunt .

curtz and eddy .
dont u guys play with ur sibblings and tease them .

everyone does . if u take this in this perspective u wud understand what he has done

i might have used some harsh words in my post . but u can understand it is difficult to digest mud slinging on ur brother .

curtz , do u remember once i asked u about the imi placements and its comparison with lbs . buddy i still remember the balanced way u answered my questions . i really admire the way u personally found out the results for most of the students of the thread .
u r a balanced person and i think u can understand what i am trying to say buddy .

guys i request . please stop this mud slinging . and lets burry this matter here .

if u want to clarify any of the contents of his post . post ur queries our seniors will clarify them .

sorry if i have used any any harsh language but try to understand what i want to say . ....

take care and bye

hi curtz and eddy

just hold ur horses . .
1. why an iimc grad taking interest in the lbsim .

okay , i am his brother and he found out for me becoz i was to take admission in lbs . any problems .

next till yesterday i didnt know that this person raj_s is my brother . i used to tell him about pagal guy that i regularly visit . so for fun sake he used to post as raj_s on lbsim forum . just see what he has posted on lbsim forum and u wouldnt find any publicity stunt . dont want to believe me dont do it . i dont want a medal from u .

2. now u doubted his credentials . call up jindal strips ltd hisar office . ask them who is there gm - production . it would be mr raha . ask him about his qualifications . might do u a great favour .

he is an iit chennai - mechanical engg, chartered accountant and iimc mba .

3. want to check the ip address . sure do it . we both have the same ip address .

and we dont live in lbsim .

yes this a truth that he used to post as raj_s in lbsim thread . so does that make the figures wrong . what one does out of fun doesnt always potray his true personality and credentials .

guys what we write on this forum is serious for us but not for a person who has passed out way back in 97 .

u want to believe me or not . ban him .
but know this before that what he did was more out of ignorance of the repercursions of his kidding and less out of marketing stunt .

curtz and eddy .
dont u guys play with ur sibblings and tease them .

everyone does . if u take this in this perspective u wud understand what he has done

i might have used some harsh words in my post . but u can understand it is difficult to digest mud slinging on ur brother .

curtz , do u remember once i asked u about the imi placements and its comparison with lbs . buddy i still remember the balanced way u answered my questions . i really admire the way u personally found out the results for most of the students of the thread .
u r a balanced person and i think u can understand what i am trying to say buddy .

guys i request . please stop this mud slinging . and lets burry this matter here .

if u want to clarify any of the contents of his post . post ur queries our seniors will clarify them .

sorry if i have used any any harsh language but try to understand what i want to say . ....

take care and bye

so this thread has gone a little emotional n personal...lemme try to bring some practicality to it..first of all tx werewolf for ur comments on me...therefore would hope u'll take this in the rite spirit

1) no one here has anything personal against ur bro raj_s....ppl here are against his pseudo posting...another example of which i'm posting below

2) everybody accepts lbsim had a fab placements congrats to all seniors over there...

3) this is a public forum...where i think fun posting of wrong info should be avoided as they can be misleading...everyone play games with lovde ones...but i think playin it in a common public forum by pseudo posting should be avoided

4) no one here has time to check for personal info...n yeah we dont have medals to give...its just our time ...n knowledge ...n energy that we spend here...

4) what will u say abt the following post

http://www.pagalguy.com/cat/showthread.php?t=7142

hello everyone,

sorry if i may have started the similar thread .

but information about siib agri bus is nowhere available .

pagal guy moderators, seniors of siib . please throw some light - how is the college .

i need to make the decision fast .

so guys please help me.

i have converted call of icfai - gugaon .

waiting for the reply ............................

this post is not against raj_s as a person or lbsim as an institute it's against not revealing ones true identidy....if raj_s is working in some reputed org in some reputed post...then for misleading ppl....n for a simple fact this post just asks ppl around the same thing that this poster had asked in the previous post....be what u are..be who u are....bcoz u r the best in that...by impersonating someone else u reach to this type of posts....plz stop the pseudo posting everyone..if u have doubts regardin any thing come out as who u r..i think ppl will appreciate u more then

ciao..

P.S. - i didnt want to add any more to this mudslinging...but i thought its better that we come out clean regarding this...banning one user or two wont resolve the issue...we have to eliminate this mindset of hiding true identity...again plz werewolf dont take it as a personal attack...i'm stating a common view for all...n have nothin against u or ur bro raj_s or against lbsim
puneetjain18 Says
ya just a thing more to friend MISSION MBA............since u hv directly confronted the credibility of my institute i wud just say that first have facts befrore being subjective..........ull soon be a manager and this is the most irrelevant way to react........i straight away ask u,on wat basis did u make the claim?????and about that u dropped lbs,i will say that ur no einstiein or newton that lbs has become poorer by not having u on campus..........we have students who live on facts rather than irrelevant information based on ones own intution.......i think we are more than happy to not to have you

And i an honoured not to join the institute .I have not confronted the credibility.
I too have friends in Lbs ,so i too have access to true plac fig.
Anyways i am not interested in wasting my time in direct fights,
so u guys carry on