lbsim gd topics and pi questions please

hi, those who got calls from lbsim and attended the gdpi, please post the gd topics u had, the extempore topics and pi questions. thank u

hi,
those who got calls from lbsim and attended the gdpi, please post the gd topics u had, the extempore topics and pi questions. thank u

hi i attended gd/pi .. there are almost 200 gd topics to choose from ... its a draw kinda thing that happens... ours was "is internet only an entertainment tool" another one was "are large dams required in India"
all the best .. mine went fine am hopin to convert this one....
60% weigtg to ur CAT score and rest 40% to GD/PI

how was the interview? nice chaps..or strees interview? and what about extempore topcs..how long are u supposed to speak? too many questions..sorry..

na not too many .... xtmpore cud be any thing ... "speak on your tie", "advantages / disadvntages of being the last one to be intrviud","wheel is turning"....... anything.. you gotta speak approx a min and a half.
interviu is sooo cool. no stress watso ever.. starts with questns on your cads... english honours or engineering watever....
then general...
all the best
ciao

thankss dave...seems like u did pretty well! mine's on the 17th..i'm leaving for delhi tomm..after fms..