Lbsim gd/pi 2011-13

LBSIM shortlist is out. Congrats to all the shortlisted candidates. You are welcome to post all your queries on this thread.

LBSIM shortlist is out. Congrats to all the shortlisted candidates. You are welcome to post all your queries on this thread.

Bro, atleast post the link when your starting a thread..now i have to struggle to get the link!

EDIT: http://www.lbsim.ac.in/rokdownloads/cat2010results.pdf

Hi Seniors,

Can you please check from admissions department regarding the cut off percentile for this year. Has there been any sectional as well. Also can you please let us know the number of calls given last year and the number of seats we have separately each in Finance and General.

List of candidates attached..:thumbsup:

Congrats to all the call getters..

ATB!!

First Call of the season 😃

Can the seniors help us with the topics that are likely to be taken in the Group Discussions ?

when will gdpi process start?

and what are the weightages given to different parameters for final selection?

hey guys i don't know if sectional was considered or not
cause i got a break up liike this

VA 56
QA 93
DI 86

OA 87

SO I DON'T THINK SECTIONAL WAS CONSIDERED ..
CONGRATS TO ALL CALL GETTERS AND IT WILL BE GREAT
IS SOMEONE FROM LBSIM CAN LET US KNOW ABT THE GD PI DATES

Got a call..

CAT OA: 89.22 (92, 79, 76)

X: 71.6
XII: 54.8
BTech: 70.8

27 months of exp.

First Call of the season 😃

Can the seniors help us with the topics that are likely to be taken in the Group Discussions ?

As per previous year trends, only General topics on which any candidate can talk about..... like topics on sports, politics, advertising competition, inflation, medication facilities, India as economic superpower, etc

It entirely depends on specific group that how a GD is conducted... the evaluators generally gives chance to everyone to give their opinion on the GD topic individually also....

All the best..!

Got the call..
CAT 2010: 91.47 (94, 93, 61)

Finally something to cheer about after all the towering fms, snap cutoffs and cat normalisation controversies...etc etc..

Got a call
Verbal - 90.27
Quant - 88.39
LRDI - 60.93
OA - 87.52

Xth - 88%
XII - 86.4
BTech - 82 (till 3rd yr)

Shortlisted!
Any idea about the gd/pi dates?
Also Seniors, pray give some gd/pi pointers.

first call ..thanx to lbsim.

I think cut off was between 86- 87.
Seniors please find out from the institute about the tentative GD/PI dates.

QA - 83.83
DI - 87.32
VA - 92.92
OA - 93.21
Got the call..!!!

X - 83.4%
XII - 85%
B.Tech - 58.2%

As per previous year trends, only General topics on which any candidate can talk about..... like topics on sports, politics, advertising competition, inflation, medication facilities, India as economic superpower, etc

It entirely depends on specific group that how a GD is conducted... the evaluators generally gives chance to everyone to give their opinion on the GD topic individually also....

All the best..!

seniors any idea if there is individual cut-off for each round or not...

I also got the call at 94.35%ile OA with balanced sectionals

Can some one please post about the breakup of different weightage given to Cat score, GD, Extempore, PI.

Update: Sorry Got the weightage details its 60% for CAT score and 40% for Group Discussion, Extempore and Personal Interview.

got the [email protected]%ile

Got A call 84.63%tile:cheerio::drinking::-P:thumbsup:

Hey congrats :cheerio:, In general or Any category? because cut-off seems to be a bit low comparatively.

namanthakur Says
Got A call 84.63%tile:cheerio::drinking::-P:thumbsup: