Lbsim:final results are out

hi people, the final result of lbsim is out, it’s there on the website. i got through and i’m sooo damn happy. i’ve started this thread for those who wanna join lbsim 2005-07 batch. all those who have got through, could you take some time out…

hi people,

the final result of lbsim is out, it's there on the website. i got through and i'm sooo damn happy. i've started this thread for those who wanna join lbsim 2005-07 batch. all those who have got through, could you take some time out and drop in your replies here. i mean, it would be much better if we guys could get acquainted here, before meeting there at lbsim in june. best of luck to you all.

adios
chinu

hello chinu

how r u doing?1st of all congrats on ur final selection at lbsim.

cud u kindly state me wat was ur cat score n how ur interview n gd go?

bcoz i m not selected

plz guide me buddy

i need ur help

cares

paresh

hi..congarts to all of u hv got thru.i 2 hv got thru.
cheers!!!!!!

hey
congrats chinu, rahul!!
i didnt get thru..not surprising..my interview was awful
so both of you joining?

me too through yaar
anyway i m waitin 4 calls frm imt, scmhrd, nitie(?)
if i dont manage to convert all three we ll meet this june in delhi

yahooo ... me too got thru... 😃 interviu was good and so was GD.. there ver some irrirating guys in my Gd group.. wonder if they got throu.. mine was on 12th Jan at 4pm...
me to waiting for other calls.. but i really liked LBSIM.... lets see....
congrats too all u who made it ... and lots a luck to others.. many more to go guys...
cheers

Hi guys.....congrats to guys who got thru

I got this msg....CONGRATULATIONS! You have been provisionally empanelled for admission. Letter in transit

I hope this means i'm selected. waitinfor other calls
otherwise see ya in june.

Sav

hey guys i dint get thru all they are saying is REGRET ??any waiting list ??what are our scores RAHUL and CHINU

"provisionally empanelled " even i am wondering what could this possibly mean : .. Is it liable to be changed at a later stage

Congratulations to all of you who made it.. I guess we dont have LBS veterans around ?? No see no hear from their side

Well for the time being i'll take this "provisionally empanelled for admission" in a positive note
what say guys ??

hi people,

the final result of lbsim is out, it's there on the website. i got through and i'm sooo damn happy. i've started this thread for those who wanna join lbsim 2005-07 batch. all those who have got through, could you take some time out and drop in your replies here. i mean, it would be much better if we guys could get acquainted here, before meeting there at lbsim in june. best of luck to you all.

adios
chinu

hi congrats what ur perc.

hey everyone
I recd. a letter from lbsim sayin tht i hv been selected. But these guys wants us to shell out 70,000 bucks latest by 8th feb. Now thaz not fair. gd-pi of most other institutes wuldnt even start by then.

hi people
i received the lbsim acceptance letter via courier 2day.
btw, 'provisionally empanelled' means obviously, that u've been selected, but that the final acceptance is subject to ur depositing the fee by 8th feb.
i've thought of chucking everything else and joining lbsim........i liked the place:)
ciao!

But these guys wants us to shell out 70,000 bucks latest by 8th feb.

boy... now thats gonna really put our managerial decision making skills on test... 70,000 bucks
How do u people intend to go about it ? how many of u have decided to finally go for it ?
i've thought of chucking everything else and joining lbsim........i liked the place:)

roller ru sure..which other calls u have in ur hand ??
friends please join in with ur percentile and other calls u have in hand.. and how many of you have finally decided upon LBSIM

hi guys!i hvent got any letter but i was expecting something like this to happen.
anyway i too liked the college and so i would prob submit the fees.
anyway my pecntile was 95.53 and i hv ubs ,fore and imt in my hand.
since ubs is very cheap so no prob in wasting 70,000,infact it will still cost less.
fore::i dont want to join.and for imt i m not taking the risk.
so guess would pay up the fees
wat abt u people.
bye

hey sarang..
dont get upset this soon yaar..
they hv displayed a waiting list of approx 50 students..
on their notice board.
i got this info frm a frd of mine.
so u better get it checked if u hv ur name there..
coz there would be many who would be leaving...
best of luck .
bye

hi everyone
according the the letter I have, lbs fee to be deposited adds up to 80,000 and NOT 70,000.
It adds up like this-----64,000(47,000tuition+2000security+15,000admission) + 13,000(placement fee) + 3000(lifetime alumni membership fee) = 80,000
Now, they have this clause too. See, suppose u submit the 80 grand and then if u wish to withdraw admission before 5:30 pm,18 feb, they will refund the following:
2000(security deposit)+23500(half of the tuition fee)
well, miles, right now I just have 2 call lettersthe other one from IMI. My interview is on the 13th. Anyway, somaiya isnt out and neither is mica.....so, nothing concrete as yet.
Regarding lbs, I was happy to get the final admit green signal cuz I genuinely find the insti much better than fore, ubs kinds. In fact, acc to my knowledge ubs is really too hyped.
Ive decided to just go to delhi and submit the fee and then relax till june!
See ya all

I didn't get thrgh with 89.32, my frnd also didn't get thrgh with 95+. Both of us did well in GD and had nice interview(not too good). Got calls from TAPMI, IMI and expecting from NIRMA, SOMAIYA but after LBS lost all the confidence. Any Tips for IMI, TAPMI?

Hi!!! guys.......
88 percentile ......... gd was good & PI ok...... cudnt convrt.
My friend had 93 percentile he also didint got a call.......
god only knows what they r upto

NOT FAIR !!! have to deposit fees by 8th Feb. i got calls from MDI-HR,IMI,FORE,IMT,UBS,TAPMI ... have over all 97.57 % so m also xpecting calls from MICA,NIRMA,KJSmya

This is not done. i too liked the college(LBSIM) but wud b more intrsted in TAPMI and IMT.... ANY SUGGESTIONS GUYS ???