LBSIM Batch 2009-11

Hi Guys, So now that the fees is paid and admissions are secured, We are officially LBSIM batch of 2009-11. Lets start here to know our batch mates, figure out hostels, car-pooling , or whatever it is. This is our way forward… Im so…

Hi Guys,,

So now that the fees is paid and admissions are secured, We are officially LBSIM batch of 2009-11. Lets start here to know our batch mates, figure out hostels, car-pooling , or whatever it is. This is our way forward..

Im soo excited for 15th june ....

See you all soon....

hi,
thanks sakshi for the new thread.
people looking for rooms please share whatever info they gather cauz it might be really helpful for others.

Thanks

its gud to see such a thread..
i have nt been tht active on pagal guy...
m Ankit.. joinin LBS PGDM(Finance)..
xcitd to see you al batchmates and seniors dere..

hi i m priyanka..
joining PGDM general
eager to meet u all..
please let me knw if there is any idea of car pooling from east delhi
i m stayin in mayur vihar phase-2

its gud to see such a thread..
i have nt been tht active on pagal guy...
m Ankit.. joinin LBS PGDM(Finance)..
xcitd to see you al batchmates and seniors dere..

awesomeness.. now u can 😃 - u never know wat helps where yeh ...

Welcome to LBSIM

Hi Guys this is Anupam Jain. Joinin PGDM Finance. Waitin to get to know all of u.

ajroxtar Says
Hi Guys this is Anupam Jain. Joinin PGDM Finance. Waitin to get to know all of u.

HI anupam ,, Welcome to LBSIM,, we are all waiting to meet u too...

cheers!
hi,
thanks sakshi for the new thread.
people looking for rooms please share whatever info they gather cauz it might be really helpful for others.

Thanks

oye! arent u from delhi?? ur still looking for hostel ?
Hi Guys,,

So now that the fees is paid and admissions are secured, We are officially LBSIM batch of 2009-11. Lets start here to know our batch mates, figure out hostels, car-pooling , or whatever it is. This is our way forward..

Im soo excited for 15th june ....

See you all soon....

nice initiative.....here v can discuss everything.....carpooling,extra curriculars...various clubs n hows life at lbs....looking forward to meet all u people
modernite87 Says
oye! arent u from delhi?? ur still looking for hostel ?

hi,

i know few people from outside Delhi joinin LBSIM n finding it a bit difficult to find good accommodation near the insti.... so ne info shared would be beneficial for all :cheerio:
hi,

i know few people from outside Delhi joinin LBSIM n finding it a bit difficult to find good accommodation near the insti.... so ne info shared would be beneficial for all :cheerio:

considerate i say 😃

ill post if i find ne info too....

ohk... here i come with another of my weird ideas:

lets make this thread our weekly MBA blog after joining the insti where v can share our weekly MBA stuff which would be really helpful for others.

grt effort modernite... this thread will really b helpful 4 all of us:cheerio:

i'm ashish jain joining pgdm (finance).
luking forwrd 2 meet u ppl..... c u all vry soon.

grt effort modernite... this thread will really b helpful 4 all of us:cheerio:

i'm ashish jain joining pgdm (finance).
luking forwrd 2 meet u ppl..... c u all vry soon.

you're most welcome 😃 ..
welcome to LBSIM
we are waiting to meet u too .. see you
ohk... here i come with another of my weird ideas:

lets make this thread our weekly MBA blog after joining the insti where v can share our weekly MBA stuff which would be really helpful for others.

And how exactly is that weird? its brilliant! lets do dat , i know how much i wished ppl wrote (properly) about theis lives at LBSIM. So lets start with us , for the future generations eh!
good idea my friend , im very impressed 😁

Hi All,

thanks 2 modernite87 4 making such fantastic effort where we can put our ideas n share sum useful info...

I m Ankit goel will be joining PGDM Fin

Still luking 4 rum....:(

Hi All,

thanks 2 modernite87 4 making such fantastic effort where we can put our ideas n share sum useful info...

I m Ankit goel will be joining PGDM Fin

Still luking 4 rum....:(

You're welcome 😃

guys is there no formal communication from college about hostels???

and i suggest u wat , til the time we shift to dwarka, u guys can easily find pg in south of delhi. i dont have exact details, but when i was in college i know soo many ppl took pg around in south delhi. You'll definately have to visit before i think.. ill find out and ill post some info soon...

hi to all...
this is Even Preet Singh
from Patiala
joining PGDM general.

and well i also need a place to stay.....

hey sakshi
good job
n ya info abt hostels /pgs and most important for me,,,who will be whose roomate
:P
so all of u wanting pgs/ or wanting roomates pls post
regards
gargi