Lbsim 2008-10 Gdpi Thread

Hi guys, This thread is for GDPI (and extempore) experiences of Lal Bahadur Institute of Management, Delhi. GDPI has started today i.e. 8th Mar. I was in first Batch of very first day. I will present my experience after 3-4 hours. But now…

Hi guys,
This thread is for GDPI (and extempore) experiences of Lal Bahadur Institute of Management, Delhi.
GDPI has started today i.e. 8th Mar.

I was in first Batch of very first day. I will present my experience after 3-4 hours. But now, I am just giving the overview of procedure.

1. You need to fill up a form giving preference to both the programmes. This will be the final one.
  2. Then GDPI in the groups of 13.
  3. Then u need to go to interview room...in extempore u have to speak for 50-60 seconds. Followed by interview that'll be of about 15 minutes.
Main points-
  1. Panel consist of 6 faculty members in my case
  2. Extempore topics like Tie, your name, etc

Guys, please be more proactive in posting your experiences! It'll really help the rest of us who have their gd/pi's coming up next week...

Hi guys,
This thread is for GDPI (and extempore) experiences of Lal Bahadur Institute of Management, Delhi.
GDPI has started today i.e. 8th Mar.

I was in first Batch of very first day. I will present my experience after 3-4 hours. But now, I am just giving the overview of procedure.

1. You need to fill up a form giving preference to both the programmes. This will be the final one.
  2. Then GDPI in the groups of 13.
  3. Then u need to go to interview room...in extempore u have to speak for 50-60 seconds. Followed by interview that'll be of about 15 minutes.
Main points-
  1. Panel consist of 6 faculty members in my case
  2. Extempore topics like Tie, your name, etc

Awaiting your 'detailed' experience!

hey puys...post ur experiences.....

the only thing i cant resist is temptation

Sorry Guys, I have to leave for TAPMI.
Just in brief my PI-
Extempore topic- Rishi Kapoor (thats my name)

Why Mba? (I told them that I want to start my AD agency)
Q- But why do u want to go for finance?
Ans- Sir, Thats my second preference

Q-But this means that u r interested in it! Tell me how it could help you?
Ans- Blah....

Q- apart from MBA, what other things are needed for Ad agency

Q-About my extra curriculars.

Q- 2 main points of budgets (when I start answering, they kept counting 1..2...3..4..5 So i have to give them 5 points

Last Q- Sell yourself!

Plz join this community on orkut as well

http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=44698997

its name is lbsim delhi batch 2008-10

hey puys ...dont forget ur social responsibility.....plz post ur gd pi experiences asap.....

why does it take a moment to say hello and ages to say goodbye
kunalgupta Says
hey puys ...dont forget ur social responsibility.....plz post ur gd pi experiences asap.....

and please dont forget ur PG responsibility and REFRAIN from further spamming this thread and others..
by making these posts it wont make ppl post there exp.. It will just furthere add to spamming of thread.

Thanks and ATB
and please dont forget ur PG responsibility and REFRAIN from further spamming this thread and others..
by making these posts it wont make ppl post there exp.. It will just furthere add to spamming of thread.

Thanks and ATB

bro ...i had no intentions of spamming this thread...i just wantd ppl to post their exp....so that it can be helpful for all....