Last minute gyan

Hello, I have one more day before I write GMAT. Last three weeks I have done nothing but study for GMAT. But my scores in mock tests follow an unusual pattern. Sometimes it rises and sometimes it goes low. The best score in verbal was 37 (33 …

Hello,

I have one more day before I write GMAT. Last three weeks I have done nothing but study for GMAT. But my scores in mock tests follow an unusual pattern. Sometimes it rises and sometimes it goes low. The best score in verbal was 37 (33 correct and 8 wrong -in Princeton mock test) but mostly the score in verbal revolves around 27 correct and 14 wrong.
However, the quant. score is more or less constant around 49-50.
I wrote the two GMAT prep tests and got 700(49,35) and 660(49,35). When I got 700 I was sad that I got a not so good score. Later, when I got 660 I don't know how to react.
Anyway , tomorrow I will review all my mock exams including GMAT prep exams. Planning to go to sleep early after watching a movie.

I know its too short a notice but couldn't help posting this.
Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Regards,
Juris

Hello,

I have one more day before I write GMAT. Last three weeks I have done nothing but study for GMAT. But my scores in mock tests follow an unusual pattern. Sometimes it rises and sometimes it goes low. The best score in verbal was 37 (33 correct and 8 wrong -in Princeton mock test) but mostly the score in verbal revolves around 27 correct and 14 wrong.
However, the quant. score is more or less constant around 49-50.
I wrote the two GMAT prep tests and got 700(49,35) and 660(49,35). When I got 700 I was sad that I got a not so good score. Later, when I got 660 I don't know how to react.
Anyway , tomorrow I will review all my mock exams including GMAT prep exams. Planning to go to sleep early after watching a movie.

I know its too short a notice but couldn't help posting this.
Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Regards,
Juris

Just breathe it easy ...go over the solution and identify your weak spots. In the exam try to maximize by converting your strengths and focusing on your weaknesses.

Take a good sleep and keep calm (exercise/yoga, which ever suits u the best 😉 )

Take care dude and all the best...

Yupp.... Thanks for the insight... Surely I am going to have a good sleep.

Sucks..... My GMAT got canceled due to technical glitch . Around 6 people including me waited for couple of hours and than we were told that we ll have to reschedule our exam. They asked us to submit probable dates. They gave a letter of confirmation that our exam got canceled.

I have never heard of cancellation of GMAT and today I learnt the hard way.I ll have to manage work and GMAT in coming week. All the planning for last 3-4 months and last 3 weeks of vacation bombed.

Anyway , has anyone faced a similar scenario.

Sucks..... My GMAT got canceled due to technical glitch . Around 6 people including me waited for couple of hours and than we were told that we ll have to reschedule our exam. They asked us to submit probable dates. They gave a letter of confirmation that our exam got canceled.

I have never heard of cancellation of GMAT and today I learnt the hard way.I ll have to manage work and GMAT in coming week. All the planning for last 3-4 months and last 3 weeks of vacation bombed.

Anyway , has anyone faced a similar scenario.

Eeeks...thats crazy man! Even I have never heard of such a case before..I thot it could only happen in the CAT..So when have u taken the next date? I have my exam on the 23rd. Fingers crossed..:)

I had exam on Saturday and GMAC customer care remains closed on Saturday and Sunday. Exam center people asked for three probable dates. I was pissed off because all my planning for last 2-3 months went for a toss . I had no option though . I gave three probable dates(its like canceling your long planned wedding and asking for next three probable dates) waited for Monday . Monday, when I called customer care they asked for some incident number. I had to call the test center and got it(Funny thing , test center won't mail you . In fact they said its confidential and you need to come. Weirdo ) . Second time I called the customer care I got to know that they ll take two more days to investigate what went wrong that day. Before that they won't reschedule. This is lousy . I even called their Asia Pacific Customer care , but all in vain. Its really stupid to keep a candidate waiting when there is no fault from candidate's side.
However, I got the call on Tuesday(just one day after I called their customer care) and rescheduled my exam. Later they mailed me the details of rescheduled exam.