Last 2 days for the Exam-Panicking a bit!

I’m taking my GMAT on the coming Monday and though I feel confident as I have been getting good scores on the diagnostic test but at the same time I’m getting anxious. I have prepared for the last 4-5 months and really don’t want to appear again e…

I'm taking my GMAT on the coming Monday and though I feel confident as I have been getting good scores on the diagnostic test but at the same time I'm getting anxious. I have prepared for the last 4-5 months and really don't want to appear again especially because ISB deadline is just 10 days away. Phew! I have done pretty well on school and college exams but didn't feel this anxious moreso because I am stuck in a god damn boring job at yet another IT company. Sorry for the rant! I just hope that I am able to score well on the GMAT. Got a 750 on my last GMATPREP, but seriously don't know how much will I end up on the actual GMAT!

Thank you very much Ashish for motivating me. I agree with what you said "Whatever happens, happens for good". Thanks again. Let's hope that I have good news to share here in a couple of days :)