Lancaster University - MBA

Hi, I have got an interview sheculed next week. Is there anyone who has attended an interview or placed in lancaster can share their thoughts … will be helping me greatly … cheers vinodh r

Hi,
I have got an interview sheculed next week. Is there anyone who has attended an interview or placed in lancaster can share their thoughts ..
will be helping me greatly ..

cheers
vinodh r

I am planning to apply to Lancaster ...Wat is ur opinion abt the school

based on the rankings and after speaking to alumni ..i fell gud abt the college ..initial investment is also less when compared to other colleges ..the only disadvantage here is that its not listed in HSMP.
I have an intreview scheduled for tomorrow ...hopefully i should be able to let you know more abt the school after that ..

cheers
crazy

How it went dear ?

kunal_gupta Says
How it went dear ?

Hi, Guys Actually

I am even thinking of just giving a try for the MBA's Out of India,
Can any of u give me a list of MBA Institutes and the exams which i need to give , I am Blank abt them, or may be a good thread would help because i am not able to locate a thread where in the Information abt all the colleges & their procedure etc is given,
different forums are there but they have details of individual colleges....

Thanks in Adance

kunal.. my interview went well..expecting call from the university ..hopefully.

Hi Vinodh,

I dont think the interview with lancaster is that big a deal ... they will be generally expecting you to talk ...atleast it was like that last year when i gave my interview... they in general want to see the diversity that you will add to the class.. as the foreign school thrive on this word... also they will look for your experience set...

Let me know if you want to know anything else...

All the best

Shobhit

Hi,
I have got an interview sheculed next week. Is there anyone who has attended an interview or placed in lancaster can share their thoughts ..
will be helping me greatly ..

cheers
vinodh r

hi ..thanks mate ..but i got rejected.