Lancaster MBA 2013 Admits

I dont see any thread on 2013 admits of Lancaster University Management School. I have recieved admit from Lancaster and planning do a full time MBA starting this October.I’m intersted in Lancaster beacuse of it’s curriculum and apart from that …

I dont see any thread on 2013 admits of Lancaster University Management School. I have recieved admit from Lancaster and planning do a full time MBA starting this October.

I'm intersted in Lancaster beacuse of it's curriculum and apart from that I have very less idea about this institute.

People who have are also planning for (or interested in) Lancaster - let's connect.

Hi,

Curriculum wise and quality wise Lancaster is fantastic, absolutely no second thought about that.

Just ensure that your future placement objectives are aligned in LUMS. Speak to some of the current INDIAN students and get a feel of placement scenario. Once you feel comfortable, it is an excellent school and probably the best value for money.

Hey...Thanks for your suggestion...We surely do that....

Unfortunately I do not see any thread on masters courses in management.I have an offer from Lancaster for an MSc in ITMOC this year and even a scholarship worth 5000 pounds..... Very confused about the future prospects of studying there!!!!

Hi, I have accepted the offer. Also there's a face book group 'Lancaster MBA 2013 - 2014' looking forward to meet ppl joining this October 😃

Hi I am Gaurav from Mumbai. I have accepted the offer from Lancaster MBA 2013 and now in the process of getting visa. Can we have futher discussion on our travel and accomodation which will help us in our process and to connect prospective classmates. Looking forward!!