Lancaster 2011 MSC ITMOC admits??

Hi anyone got admitted to Lancaster’s ITMOC MSC programme for 2011?

Hi anyone got admitted to Lancaster's ITMOC MSC programme for 2011?

ajeesh87 Says

Hi Ajeesh,
Lancaster has rejected my application for mba instead they have asked me to apply for ITMOC.

What about u?
Although i am not sure about the job prospects.I am quite disappointed with the reject without an interview.

Could not gather much info about the placement scene at ITMOC.

Regards
Abhay

whats ur profile?
bdw ITMOC is a good programme. decent placements

GMAt 700 (Quant 50, VA 34)

4.5 years of IT experience till date.

Good EC.
Co founder Alumni union.

I could not find any past year placement records for ITMOC.

Did you get an offer or a proposal for change of program?

for MBA admission when did they tell you that the decision would be sent out by? u get a mail right..i mean how many days late did you hear?
i already have an ITMOC admit.

regarding placements i did enquire with the alumni..its decent.. comes under LUMS so the fairs are common. if u do good u get good placmnts..odrwise u kno d economy s bad nd u may have to come back

for MBA admission when did they tell you that the decision would be sent out by? u get a mail right..i mean how many days late did you hear?

I got a reject after 1 month today.

Did they interview you for ITMOC?

btw please share ur profile

no interview.got an unconditional offer... u applying? wt ur profile ul gt thro.. i got admit within 10days.. u 2 shud b gettin soon.

ajeesh87 Says
no interview.got an unconditional offer... u applying? wt ur profile ul gt thro.. i got admit within 10days.. u 2 shud b gettin soon.

Thanks.Applied for ITMOC.

@Ajeesh,

Could you pls share ur profile.

I have 6+ yrs of experience in various roles such as Software Engineering, Technical Marketing and currently working in Pre Sales.
Would it make sense to apply to MSc ITMOC at this juncture? Any idea on the avg work exp and age in the program? I couldnt get the info.

Hello,

Even my MBA application was rejected without interview and I got an offer for ITMOC. This course is IT centric and I am not sure if it would help in switching career.

My profile:
Exp: 5 years IT
GMAT: 650
TOEFL: 106
Undergrad: 76% (distinction)
Short term goal: Mgmt Consulting.

Can anyone of you tell me if people pursuing ITMOC do manage to get into Non-IT fields? Also, what is the current work permit situation? After completion of the course, can we stay in UK and find jobs?

Any input would be appreciated.

ajeesh87 Says

Hi Ajeesh, Hav u accepted the offer frm LUMS?

Hey Guys,

I am a current student of ITMOC.I am here to answer any questions you have about the programme.I went through a similar phase last year and understand the confusion that you guys must be going through.Not much content is available on the net bout the course.

Feel free to post your questions and will try to answer them as best as I can.

Cheers,
Prah

ITMOC has left quite negative impressions, teaching staff is mediocre. So change a program and the university

Heyyy...
I just got an admit for LUMS ITMOC programme. I have 2 years of IT experience and wanted to move into management in the technical area itself. I wanted to know about the credibility of the course, university,ranking, placements and any other useful info. I have to make my desision soon so kind of in a hurry. Thankssssssss 😃