lakshmi vilas bank

pls tell me topics for laksmi vilas po exam

Lakshmi vilas bank exam tentative date 14 th december . . . Call letter download 1 week before exam

Whats the cut off ?

hi guys!!! how was da exam n also how much have you all attempted ...

how is laxmi vilas bank? its po results are out

results out check their site

How many cleared the written? Interview strategies anyone?

interview at chennai 30th january-9.30am..........

how was the interview ? Any one please share it

i registered for junior officer post in laxmi vilas bank but didn't receive any registration no. and password to proceed furthur.so i tried to apply again but it is showing email id already registered.Can I registered again with a new mail id..Or will it be rejected bz in the add its written that multiple application will be rejected.

hi all ! Got some queries....hows this bank ? anyone applied for junior officer post ? is it equivalent to  bank PO  as of the bond period and the job profile ? 

Guys please put some light on the LVB bank and profile of junior officer

Hi Friends i have apply for LVB junior officer post pls help me how to clear the written exam and am new to this exam  

Do we have negative marks and sectional cut off for JO. . And people who appeared for PO had any neg mark or sectional cut off ?

Does junior officer is also liable for transfer to all india or it is limited to home town

what is the date of the exam and do junior officers also have to fill the bond ?

what is the bond amount if any and tenure of bond??

Is there any bond for JO in LVB?? Also, any clue about vacancies and notice period?

any idea about LVB JO exam date...and hall ticket download ??

any idea abt hall tickets?