Krannert School of Management fall 2010

Hi Iam starting this new thread for all those who intend to apply to Krannert for the fall of 2010. Lets have a fruitful discussion. My profile: GMAT : 690 Work Ex : 2yrs+ in IT Acads : good Community : great Best of luck every…

Hi
Iam starting this new thread for all those who intend to apply to Krannert for the fall of 2010. Lets have a fruitful discussion.

My profile:
GMAT : 690
Work Ex : 2yrs+ in IT
Acads : good
Community : great

Best of luck everyone. By the way has the application procedure for fall 2010 started. They dont mention anything on the website about fall 2010. I have even made my profile for application.
Rhett

Hi

Me too applying for Krannert.

Gmat : 680
Work Ex : 4 yrs in IT
Acads Good

Do you have toefl score?

Regards
Nishit Shah

Hi guys,

Count me in !

GMAT 710(Q47 V40)

Work Experience: 4 years at matriculation - IT Industry

Academic Record : Good - Averaged 80% throughout

Community Service : Good - NGO and CS Initiatives

Extra Curricular Activities : Good - Music , Adventure Sports and Literary Activities

Regards
Varun

To subscribe.

HI All,
I recently gave my GMAt and bombed with a 630. Still it would be great if u guys could gimme a honest opinion.

Profession: IT
Experience: 3 yrs
B.Tech-86.7 % (top 10% of the univ.)
Social Service: Very good (have won international awards as well)
Extra Curricular and sports : Great

Its simple, if you want to be in a top 10 b-school in US, gmat score is a bit on a lower side by 50-60 points. (well, unless if you have started some business of your own, etc). If you didnot belong to IIM category, may be you had good chance in top 10 as well. (puys correct me if i am wrong here...)
For other schools , you have good chances, considering your ECs and Social service.
I would suggest you apply to a few top schools as well. Do not let others tell you that you cant do something.

Thanx for the boost man...i definitely needed that...
these are the colleges I am planning to apply but i need to cut it down the list to 6 max 7...

Kelley,
Foster,
UNC,
UIUC,
Vanderbilt,
Krannert,
Simon,
Katz,
OLIN

Hi guys,

i am also applying to Krannert for fall 2010

please answer my doubt- how much time does Krannert give for one to accepet an admit offer?

PS: please, dont laugh or get mad at my, i am just asking and not assuming i will get through. i just need to do some planning :)

Profile:
3+ yr exp (3 mnths international)
GMAT 770
EC - decent
acads - good

thanks and regards,
Sid

Why is it so calm here? Anyone applied yet?

Hi,

I applied to Krannert for R1. Haven't heard anything from them yet. No status on their website as well.

Is it normal to take so long.

Profile:
GMAT: 730
Toefl: 112
Exp: 2+ (will be 3 by the time of admission)
Good Acads, Decent extra curricular

wHAT WS THE LAST YR CUT-OFF???

what ws the last yr cut-off?

what do u mean by last yr cut off ???? iv dates ???

Did any1 get an interview call from Krannert. Getting anxious here, other universities are quick to give calls

r3b3l Says
Did any1 get an interview call from Krannert. Getting anxious here, other universities are quick to give calls

Any idea if Krannert has non co-signer loans for internationals? Didn't get any info from the site. Got only the ones with co-signer required.
sunilchanchlani Says
Any idea if Krannert has non co-signer loans for internationals? Didn't get any info from the site. Got only the ones with co-signer required.

Koi hai jo is garib ki madat karle?
sunilchanchlani Says
Koi hai jo is garib ki madat karle?

hi sunil

well to b frank , no-cosigner loans are a luxury these days..

krannert does not offer a no-cosigner loan. However it does offer GA's that can compensate your tuition

atb
Varun

did any1 get a iv call from krannert. They don't even have a application status message thing on their website.

any news from Krannert. Are they handing out iv calls