Krannert (Purdue) MBA 2014 Applicants

Dear All, My name is Vikram Bharadwaj and I am a current first year student with Krannert. I am creating this thread so you can connect with first year Indian students and have questions on application process, Krannert culture and pro…

Dear All,

My name is Vikram Bharadwaj and I am a current first year student with Krannert.

I am creating this thread so you can connect with first year Indian students and have questions on application process, Krannert culture and prospective employment opportunities answered. Feel free to shoot your questions - my classmates and I will be sure to respond as soon as possible.

Good luck with applications.

Thank you
Vikram Bharadwaj
MBA - class of 2015, Krannert School of Management, Purdue University

Hi

I submitted my application in the early round(Deadline Nov 15). By which date can I expect the results?

Thanks
Monal

@monaljain88

Hi

I submitted my application in the early round(Deadline Nov 15). By which date can I expect the results?

Thanks

Monal

Hi Monal,

I remember i have applied in the same time frame last yearmg. I think it may take around 2-3 weeks to have an interview call.. and once you have given the interview it may take around 1 month to have your results out. hope that answered your question!

Best of luck ! 👍 Do let me know if i can help answering any more questions

hi @monaljain88 ,

Got any communication from Purdue after submitting the application?.Even I submitted on Nov 15th and haven't heard from them other than saying that my application is complete..

Hi anybody from Mumbai who has applied to Krannert. Today I got an email stating that they require transcripts and degree in a sealed envelope from the university and not the college. If anybody has done that then please let me know the procedure for doing it.

If any seniors could help on this ?

Did anyone get an interview call/admit?

hey happy new years evryone !! and back to business.. anyone heard from them yet ( Nov 15th round)??

hi @bharadwv ... is the one year MBA for STEM professionals ranked same as the two year mba of krannert ? what is the difference in terms of reputation and placement (especially for IT guys) ? Do I stand a chance now as I am applying in the 3rd round ? What degree would I get after completing 1 year MBA ? would it state just MBA or "1 year MBA for STEM" ?

Hi Fellow aspirants,

From last year's threads, I have collected some information. Would be good if someone do a quick review.

1) 2 sets of transcripts attested by Dean of UNIVERSITY and sealed in an envelope are reqd.
2) Degree certificate : Scanned copy is acceptable.
3) Recommendations : 2

I still don't understand why two different sets of transcripts need to be sent to Krannert ? Can anyone throw light on this.

Thanks.
Gian

Hey ! has anyone else had their interview with Krannert ? ( EA round )

I have applied to Krannert. I have reported GMAT score at the time of exam. Is there any way i can make sure that score is received at Krannert..?

hey ! anyone heard from Purude after School began for this year ?

Hi. Does anyone know when is the last date for getting an intimation from Adcom for R2 applicants?

Please also share till when Adcom called for R1 applicants so as to get an idea for R2.

Hi, does anyone know till when Adcom will call R2 applicants for interview?

If not please do share till when they called R1 applicants so as to get an idea from that data.

Admitted 😃

Anyone admitted received

any information regarding their scholarships ?

Has anyone applied/got admit for 1 year MBA (STEM) ?

Anybody got interview call ? (applied before Jan 15)?