Krannert @ Purdue - Interview and Beyond (2007)

Hi All, Has neone heard from Purdue for scheduling of interviews? Cud u plz share the info on when u applied n when u got the int call as well? I have applied on the last day of round1 - 1st Nov n have not heard from them yet… T…

Hi All,

Has neone heard from Purdue for scheduling of interviews?
Cud u plz share the info on when u applied n when u got the int call as well?

I have applied on the last day of round1 - 1st Nov n have not heard from them yet...

Thanks in advance,
Ricky

Hi,

I have applied to GISMA,Purdue's German branch.

I got an admit in that college. But adcom from Purdue said I will get my admission letter only in Jan,07 when most of them return from holidays.

So moral of the story : Expect calls only in first week of Jan,07 as Purdue adcom will be on holidays.

Hi All,

I have applied on the last day of round1 - 1st Nov n have not heard from them yet...

Thanks in advance,
Ricky

Even I have applied to Purdue but have not heard from the Adcom office as yet. Let's cross our fingers and hope for the best 😃

Hi All,

Thanks in advance,
Ricky

hey @thatsmericky and @jatpagla,
whats ur profile?

thanks
jp

GMAT: 700

Exp: 5 yrs in Automotive Industry

Acads and Co-Curr: Avg

All the best to you guys!

Hi All,

Thanks in advance,
Ricky

I guess purdue does not need interview for admit, the are required only in case of the univ fellowship stuff. They mention this in their application instruction pdf. Besides, according to data from admissions411, last year's applicants to krannert did not have an interview and were notified starting 13th jan. I guess we can expect the same here too considering the application deadlines are the same for both the years..

All the best,ppl:)

cheers
sid
Hi,

I have applied to GISMA,Purdue's German branch.

I got an admit in that college. But adcom from Purdue said I will get my admission letter only in Jan,07 when most of them return from holidays.

So moral of the story : Expect calls only in first week of Jan,07 as Purdue adcom will be on holidays.

Hi,

congrats for ur selection to GISMA.

can u give some insights into the reputation and ROI of the college and also ur profile and GMAT score.

thanks!

my profile is mentioned in this thread...

I have been doing some research on Gisma, its very reputed in Germany( and to some extent in US since degree is from Purdue University)

ROI is one of the best for European schools.

It has very strong career network and placements and it's placement ranking is very high. Average salary is around 80K$.

But the downside is that it's still not known much outside Germany.(Most of the placements happen in Germany)

I applied to GISMA 'coz I had one year stint in Germany and I need schols...

GISMA has given 75% schol to me.

Incase you want ROI and Schols, GISMA is very good but if you are looking at Investment Bankin at London after graduation, then I would say skip GISMA!

Hi,

congrats for ur selection to GISMA.

can u give some insights into the reputation and ROI of the college and also ur profile and GMAT score.
I guess purdue does not need interview for admit, the are required only in case of the univ fellowship stuff. They mention this in their application instruction pdf. Besides, according to data from admissions411, last year's applicants to krannert did not have an interview and were notified starting 13th jan. I guess we can expect the same here too considering the application deadlines are the same for both the years..

All the best,ppl:)

cheers
sid

hi sid,

In that case people who applied in R1 and have not received the interview call, should be expecting their final offers or rejections starting next week...

Seeing the response to this thread, i guess not many people have applied to Krannert.

I have applied and am really looking forward to joining Purdue if I get an admit 😃

Hi guys,

Plz guide me with ur knowledge..
Now i am thinking of apllying to Purdue. univ..

I am a little sceptical about the timing...
THough i see that for international its Feb-1st as deadline, but still is there a good chance if we apply before Feb 1st ??

I mean do htye grant good number of admission to internbational applicants (Feb1st dedline)

Thanks in advance...

plz throw some light on how good is my plan to try for purdue now..
my profile is ok..
700, 3 yrs of exp, good extra and acads

hey,have applied to purdue as well..and totally wanna join it, if offered admission:)

sobre_me Says
hey,have applied to purdue as well..and totally wanna join it, if offered admission:)

With only a few days to go.... lets keep our fingers crossed

CHEERS!!!!

Hello Folks,

I'm interested in pursuing the Master of Science in Human Resource Management (MSHRM) program from Krannert.

In case I can make it to purdue, what would be my job options in HR in USA (Considering that I'm a brown skinned Indian ).

Are there any Indian Alumni from MSHRM course from Krannert who can guide me on this.

Thanks

Hello Folks,

I'm interested in pursuing the Master of Science in Human Resource Management (MSHRM) program from Krannert.

In case I can make it to purdue, what would be my job options in HR in USA (Considering that I'm a brown skinned Indian ).

Are there any Indian Alumni from MSHRM course from Krannert who can guide me on this.

Thanks

Hey Guys,

Has any of the R1 applicants received any communication from krannert...

Nothing as of now. ??:
I havent received any mail after I submitted the application.
Dont know whats happening there..

Hey Guys,

Has any of the R1 applicants received any communication from krannert...
Nothing as of now. ??:
I havent received any mail after I submitted the application.
Dont know whats happening there..

Earlier, somebody was referring to some info that krannert gives offers without inteviews...that seems to be true now...since there has been no interview calls from them...

Thats correct. Interviews are not required.

Hi ppl,

Well, hopefully we must get our decisions within this/next week. Last year decisions were released by this time. With purdue, all of us are kept totally blank. ATB to all of ur R1'ers..:) ..

cheers
sid