Kolkata PG Meet 2009

Hello 1 and all, This is for all those puys who are in Kolkata and can’t make it to mumbai for the AIPGM 2009 (m 1 among them) Since by now those who are in kolkata are about to quit/ have graduated and those in other cities are returnin…

Hello 1 and all,

This is for all those puys who are in Kolkata and can't make it to mumbai for the AIPGM 2009 (m 1 among them)

Since by now those who are in kolkata are about to quit/ have graduated and those in other cities are returning back to the City of Joy, with ur destinations for the next 2 years finalised (even if it isnt, no probs as long as ur coming down to Kolkata) I guess it is the right time to hold this meet.

Would be fun meeting all of u in Kol, and with some reaalllly cooool pubs that have opened in the city (not to mention the all time fav CHINATOWN )
I was thinking..... Why not have a :cheers: get together
(I know tripuraj wud see this and advise me not to drink as I am still recuperating frm fever....but wat the helll !! f*** fever drink beer !!) :drinking:

So all those Kolkatans reading this....if ur available this month or early June...please start posting so that a date can be decided upon for the meet !!

Cheers !!:biggrin:

Me is in.

Cmon Puys ... why are ppl not responding.

Ok .. just to get things kick started I propose the following :

Venue - Swabhumi
Date - 16th May 2009
Time - 5 pm

Wat say puys ? Please pour in with ur suggestions 😃

Hey, would love a meet in Kol.
sometime in 3rd or 4th week of june would be nice.

Those interested please do post!!!

Seems kolkata has very few puys!!!!!!!!

Hey guys am game for the meet.
If its chinatown or swabhumi or wherever, I would love to catch up with my friends on PG

Apparently the thread isn't reaching the target market.

Lemme push it up a few notches....

Posting link in
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/the-pg-kolkata-dream-team-25032762

: leaving out all options finally i hav decided to stay back in kolkata and study here for the next two years for MBA ISB&M; kolkata let me know what kind of a gathering are you talking about

Ahh!!
AKPGM
Count me too!!
Don't know whether the date is finalized or not..But whatsoever I will be there..
One request, try to occupy as many as possible..I heard that Anirda and Abhay da will be landing in Kolkata soon..
So keep all factors on your mind let us commemorate the accident of time..
Set this on ablaze... :drinking:

i was looking forward to this meet for a long time now...would love to join all...am in for the meet

fantastic!!...am in

hmmm.. yes, I will be in Cal soon 😃 1st week of June, lets keep it that way guyz..

would really like to join in....but would really commit once the dates r finalized

looking 4ward 4 d meet

Nice initiative man

Count me in too (if yet to take place :lookround: )..

gonna get banned for over enthu posting..but since am an old man in this forum...janthe mera baap kaun hain lol i think ill get away with it..count me in finally would like to meet pg's post pune meet!

Guys count me in.

Would love to meet some serious CATaholics.

Let me know the final date.

CITY of JOY!!!

And last post on 27th June...!!!:wow:

Tch !! Tch!!

How can we allow this to happen...:o

Hey - Kolkata Puys where are you??

Of course ..please pardon me my nostalgia ... Kolkata is where I grew up ....

Some of my best memories are associated with this wonderful city ..

Was wondering if it is possible to add to that cache of memories with a PG meet in the CITY OF JOY!!!

Am in Kolkata till the end of this month...

Any takers!!!????

Tanveer

CITY of JOY!!!

And last post on 27th June...!!!:wow:

Tch !! Tch!!

How can we allow this to happen...:o

Hey - Kolkata Puys where are you??

Of course ..please pardon me my nostalgia ... Kolkata is where I grew up ....

Some of my best memories are associated with this wonderful city ..

Was wondering if it is possible to add to that cache of memories with a PG meet in the CITY OF JOY!!!

Am in Kolkata till the end of this month...

Any takers!!!????

Tanveer

m here too.....all eager 4 a pg meet 😃

hmmm...a post here after a long time

trouble is...people who were planning for the meet are out of the city at various b-schools

so the responsibility and the enthu gets shifted

wow! life again..:)...would really, really, REALLY love to have a meet...

About damn time for a meet!
I'll be thr!!