Kolkata CAT 2014 Study Group

Hello Kolkata Puys, Most aspirants join coaching centers for similar minded groups they can form there. Why pay so much money if that’s all you aim for? I am starting this thread so that Puys living in Kolkata can interact with each oth…

Hello Kolkata Puys,

Most aspirants join coaching centers for similar minded groups they can form there. Why pay so much money if that's all you aim for?

I am starting this thread so that Puys living in Kolkata can interact with each other, share study material (without any commercial angle) and benefit from the mutual competition.

Further, forming your own study groups with your local puys and studying together will improve your preparations more than you know. Please add your locality, prior experience with CAT and anything else you seem fitting to form the study group.

I hope each one of you will post your questions,doubts regarding coaching classes, share tricks or whatever you think can boost our/your CAT preparation. Those of whom have a prior CAT experience please share it here so that one can take valuable lessons from it.

Once/if we have enough number of physical sub-groups, we can meetup weekly to discuss plans, improvements & difficulties faced. I'm sure this is the best approach to bell the CAT and everyone can get into the coveted 99+%tiles if we are disciplined enough.

Good Luck. mg

I'll start off the discussion with my location, background and intentions:

I live in Saltlake, sector II. I gave CAT 2013, with 2014 in mind and am willing to do whatever it takes.
Secured 90+%tile in Verbal, but only 60+%tile in Quant. I am a non B.Tech, general aspirant.

I intend to find like minded people near saltlake who are equally dedicated to belling the CAT this year.
I prefer group studies in person, and I'm sure an arrangement can be made.

The best way to be disciplined in your preparations is to know that others are preparing too. Awaiting response.🍻