Know your PGite - ManDevIan-MDI-Gurgaon- 2006

Know your PGite - ManDevIan-MDI-Gurgaon- 2006 Never think of joining a B-school, if your favourite pastime is €oesleeping €?, Says ManDevIan. Prateek Agarwal alias ManDevIan is in his second year at Management Development Institute-Gurga…

Know your PGite - ManDevIan-MDI-Gurgaon- 2006

Never think of joining a B-school, if your favourite pastime is €œsleeping €?, Says ManDevIan.

Prateek Agarwal alias ManDevIan is in his second year at Management Development Institute-Gurgaon.

In a conversation with our in-house PaGaL Interrogation Squad sleuth DJ Krish Kay, Prateek sheds more light on his life at MDI-Gurgaon and what goes into surviving the two year bootcamp that is an MBA.

Read the complete interview on the portal here

Cheers

i have known prateek aka ManDevIan since nearly one year..we met thru pg n now he is one of my closest frnds in da b-skool circuit...dis ca is awesome at finance..n nearly mesmerised da ranbxy guys with his skill....n for all those who follow da mdi related threads, he's surely da face of MDI...he's as much passionate abt finance as he's abt da co-op store he runs in MDI...he'll be leaving for france in another months time...ATB for a man who truly follows wut he preaches..."there is a lot more to a b-skool life than da grades they provide".

ciao..

P.S. - said n done everything...ur del pg meet treat is still awaited by all da del pg junta..

I had the honour of meeting Prateek on 11th August, when he had to come to participate in Wallstreet 2K5 (An Inter B-School Stock Game organised by IMI), I found him extremely polite and very down to earth. I wanted to interact with him more but couldn't because I was in the organising team , hope to catch him once again in a Delhi meet soon.

ATB to Prateek and kudos to team PG for this great Initiative

I think - things have been exaggerated by saikat & anurag!!!

Am actually a devil in disguise

I think - things have been exaggerated by saikat & anurag!!!

Am actually a devil in disguise

He's right!

But definitely one of the most helpful seniors you could ever hope to come across. I can't count the number of times I've barged into his room at ungodly hours and talked pure nonsense....and he's (almost) always listened to me!

hey any of u guys can help me out with imi cut off in cat???????pour out plzzzz

subhrajitmallick Says
hey any of u guys can help me out with imi cut off in cat???????pour out plzzzz

Visit this thread:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/queries-related-to-imi-delhi-post-them-here-25010371

In case you have any further queries, feel free to post them on the thread mentioned above.

Cheers!
Anurag