kj somaiya mms batch 2006-08

hi starting this new thread for k.j mms batch 2006-08 The cap allotments are not out. but gujju quota admissions are going on. so we people can catch up on this thread

hi

starting this new thread for k.j mms batch 2006-08
The cap allotments are not out.
but gujju quota admissions are going on.
so we people can catch up on this thread

[quote=hi viresh ther r not gujju quotq for oms
if not my rank is 237.any chances.can u tell me about management quotq.

Hi everybody
I am Nisha Patel, new member of ths thread.Please Please clarify one doubt.
I am Nagpur university student with 151/240 and applied for GLMC.
But a list of 36 is displayed.What about the remaining 24. Also in the displayed list all the candidate belongs to Mumbai University. Is it that the remaining 24 seats will be alloted to students other than Mumbai?
If so, then whether the distribution of remaining 60 seats(without reservation) follows the same rule? When the CAP list and other 24 of GLMC is going to out?

Please help me yaar

Regards
Nisha

Hi This is Purushottam Kulawade.
BE Computer From Mumbai University 2004 Passout
CET Marks 171.
Maharashtra Rank 117
Mumbai Rank 105
Experience Nil
We should all hold a meeting to introduce ourselves, decide @ accomodation for outstation students, laptops . All other col students started such meets.
Hope to c u all soon. Hope more students will start to post once allotments are announced on friday.

Hi ppl,

Does anyone have any idea when the course will begin. My rank is 114 (Mah OPEN) and am hoping to secure admission into Som but I'm still with my company and would like to work as long as possible before the course begins??

Is it safe to keep my last date as 14 th Aug?? What do you guys think?

If anyone has any info as to when the MMS course will begin in KJ Som please let me know. Thanks a lot! (and all the best for the 21st allotment D-day!)

hi frns,

my score 172 an oms with prov merit no 154.

pls post if threre is any quota system in kj and wat is the procedure.

eagerly waiting

hi frns,

my score 172 an oms with prov merit no 154.

pls post if threre is any quota system in kj and wat is the procedure.

eagerly waiting

hi Manoj

there is a gujju quota in k.j having 36 seats and 24 seats for management
quota.
Hi This is Purushottam Kulawade.
BE Computer From Mumbai University 2004 Passout
CET Marks 171.
Maharashtra Rank 117
Mumbai Rank 105
Experience Nil
We should all hold a meeting to introduce ourselves, decide @ accomodation for outstation students, laptops . All other col students started such meets.
Hope to c u all soon. Hope more students will start to post once allotments are announced on friday.

hi
thats the reason i have started the thread. also postin on glmq(gujju quota thread) so that we ppl can start planning about these issues

Hey viresh,
lets all try and meet up next week...atleast the people who hv already secured their admissions....

Regards,
Sunil.

hi
thats the reason i have started the thread. also postin on glmq(gujju quota thread) so that we ppl can start planning about these issues

Hi Guys,
Nice idea!! I think we should meet up before the college starts officially.
By the way, I asked in the somaiya office today regarding the commencement of class. The lady said to inquire in the 1st week of Aug. So it is definitely not starting before 2nd Week of August.

Everyone, pl decide the timing suitable to all and we can meeet soon!!
I personally prefer sat sun due to my work commitments. You guys can post your convenient timings and we can decide the most suitable time for all.

Hello,
I am expected to get admission in K J. So what did they say??! 2nd week of august ... Thats too late... Got bored waiting!!
Might meet everybody next week during admissions...

Regards..

YUP!!
i suppose Sunday eve shud b the most convenient..
wat say guys?? this weekend???

Hi Guys,
Nice idea!! I think we should meet up before the college starts officially.
By the way, I asked in the somaiya office today regarding the commencement of class. The lady said to inquire in the 1st week of Aug. So it is definitely not starting before 2nd Week of August.

Everyone, pl decide the timing suitable to all and we can meeet soon!!
I personally prefer sat sun due to my work commitments. You guys can post your convenient timings and we can decide the most suitable time for all.

I am also interested in meeting all you guys. Lets decide on a place, time and date and prepare an attendee list.

Hi,

I don't mind sun eve.... Where do you all stay?......... I stay at santacruz........ Pl everyone let us know where you stay and we can decide whether to meet in suburb or near somaiya...... Reply soon so that we can meet this sunday itself!!

manali_khimasia Says
I am also interested in meeting all you guys. Lets decide on a place, time and date and prepare an attendee list.

guys u will miss me,so pls lets meet on 28 ,so that i can join u guys,hoping to get kj.

hi ppl,
Lets meet in coming week between 24th to 29th as most of guys who will secure admission thru CAP will come to KJ from Mumbai and Outstation ( I am staying in Pune) so that period will b convinient i think, & attendence will be maximum.
Pls post ur replies.
Hoping 2 meet u all at KJ.:)

the lady at KJ told me coll startin on 1st aug .. but acc to dte colleges r supppose to start on 16th aug...

hi guys,

i am one of the few who got into the second list of the gujrati quota. The question i want to ask is, what exactly is vasti patrak?....my parents are not sure if they have one....though the hunt is on.......but then, is there any alternative to it? i mean, if at all i am not able to find it, what do i do about it? Please reply asap....

Vasti Patrak is a booklet issued by the commnuity u belong to....containing ur family details alongwith ur family registration number within the community....it is as good as a proof supporting ur domicile....if u r unable to get it...i suggest u rush to ur community head or some authority (secretary or chief) and xplain ur case....cofirm with somaiya the documents required and accordingly ask the person of ur community to give u the required document.( in all probability, it will be a letter stating ur family details..proof of residence..that ur family is registered with the community, etc)...i strongly suggest u first contact somaiya incase u dont get the booklet...

hi guys,

i am one of the few who got into the second list of the gujrati quota. The question i want to ask is, what exactly is vasti patrak?....my parents are not sure if they have one....though the hunt is on.......but then, is there any alternative to it? i mean, if at all i am not able to find it, what do i do about it? Please reply asap....