KJ Somaiya Gujju Quota [2009 - 2011]

Hi, This thread is for all Puy gujjus who are going to apply to KJ somaiya through Gujju Quota.So plz share your scores,gujju quota Form related and other gujju quota related information for somaiya on this thread. Moi CET score - 137 (9…

Hi,

This thread is for all Puy gujjus who are going to apply to KJ somaiya through Gujju Quota.So plz share your scores,gujju quota Form related and other gujju quota related information for somaiya on this thread.

Moi CET score - 137 (99.56 %ile)

plz share your scores too.

Thanks,
Sumit.

my score is 122 i.e. 97.95 % i am a gujju. so should i apply if yes wat is the procedure

pritesh sheth Says
my score is 122 i.e. 97.95 % i am a gujju. so should i apply if yes wat is the procedure

According to me its slightly difficult for you at this score..Last years cutoffs were 159 and also this year number of applicants as well as competiton has increased so there is a possibility that cutoffs may increase as compare to last year..but still you can try.

For Gujju Quota you will have to fill up the seperate form which will most probably be out in the month of june(mostly in the first week).

all the best.

hey i need info on the documents required for proving Gujarati minority!
when will the forms be out for the same?
thanks in advance!

hey i need info on the documents required for proving Gujarati minority!
when will the forms be out for the same?
thanks in advance!

Here is a list of documents that they required last year,i assume that this year also they will have the same list.

1. Domicile Certificate

2. School Leaving Certificate indicating Mother Tongue as Gujarati or a Certificate from the School Principal indicating as per school records mother tongue is Gujarati.
3. An affidavit on Rs.100/- (Rupees Hundred only) stamped paper solemnly affirming that the candidate belongs to Gujarati Speaking Community and duly signed in the presence of the Executive Magistrate of the Court.
(Format available on website)
4. Authentic proof of belonging to Gujarati Speaking Linguistic Minorit y Community, such as copy of Community Membership Register (Vasti Patrak).

and forms for the Gujju Quota are not yet out.details about the Forms will be updated as soon as they are out.So keep visiting this thread.

Rgds.

i called up k j , the cut off for gujarati quota last year was 165

thanks for the info....
i am eligible for gujju quota at SIMSR.
Plz update this thread wen notifications are out.

Here is a list of documents that they required last year,i assume that this year also they will have the same list.

1. Domicile Certificate

2. School Leaving Certificate indicating Mother Tongue as Gujarati or a Certificate from the School Principal indicating as per school records mother tongue is Gujarati.
3. An affidavit on Rs.100/- (Rupees Hundred only) stamped paper solemnly affirming that the candidate belongs to Gujarati Speaking Community and duly signed in the presence of the Executive Magistrate of the Court.
(Format available on website)
4. Authentic proof of belonging to Gujarati Speaking Linguistic Minorit y Community, such as copy of Community Membership Register (Vasti Patrak).

and forms for the Gujju Quota are not yet out.details about the Forms will be updated as soon as they are out.So keep visiting this thread.

Rgds.

heyy...i scored 123 {98.12} +4 at par....i am gujju...what do you'll think r my chances...should i fill d form...from when is the form available..??

dude14in Says
i called up k j , the cut off for gujarati quota last year was 165

Hi,
I am first year student at SIMSR, MMS

ur info is wrng.. cut off for guju quota was 159..!
thatsjay Says
heyy...i scored 123 {98.12} +4 at par....i am gujju...what do you'll think r my chances...should i fill d form...from when is the form available..??

thr r chances.. score arnd 30 in gd/pi and u mite get thru..

forms r not out yet.. n no notice for the same..

will be informed when they r out..

Any idea what are the approximate number of applicants 4 gujju quota...?

What do u'll think..Will d last years cutoff of 159 fall dis time or will it rise??

can i apply through feb mat for gujju quota

dude14in Says
can i apply through feb mat for gujju quota

No you cant.You can only apply through the CET score.
Any idea what are the approximate number of applicants 4 gujju quota...?

What do u'll think..Will d last years cutoff of 159 fall dis time or will it rise??

Sorry frnd,i dont have any idea about total no. of applicants 4 gujju quota and about the cutoffs i believe they will be in the range 160 (+2 or -2.)

Last to last year (ie 2007) there was a difference of 15 marks between the Home Open category cutoff and Gujju cutoff.Last year difference went down to 12 marks(if we consider 159 as gujju cutoff ). I think this year difference between both the cutoffs may be 12 or less than that.

hi
my Cet score is 133 (99.3%)
Can anybody plz tell me the expected cutoff for kj somaiya gujju quota this year

this years expected cut-off for gujju quota will be close to 158-160.

Hey friends..Gujju Quota forms will be out in this week..According to notification in todays "Education Times" , sale of form is from 4th May to 10th June..I called up today and asked them about it..since some person from a admin department was on a leave they coudnt update the site and told me to check website in this week..so i believe forms will be out in a day or two ..

Hi friends,
Registrations for MASTER OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES(MMS) 2009 -11 GUJARATI LINGUISTIC MINORITY QUOTA are open now.
Check the Home page for the notification,
and This Site for registration.

Regards,
Priya.

P.S. CET score : 141

So puy gujjus,we have got only 5 ppl posting there scores..where are others??plz pour in ur scores here..below is d list of ppl who have posted thr scores in ths thread..

puy_id ......................... score

priya momaya................. 141
sumit805 ...................... 137
chintzz ..........................133
vyasmaulik .....................133
thatsjay......................... 123
pritesh sheth ...................122