Kj Somaiya Batch 2006-08

Hi guys…let us get to know each other since we are all going to be part of one college…I am a businessman from delhi and have been actively involved in theatre and dance…quite excited to join kj somaiya…tell abt urself everybody…

Hi guys.....let us get to know each other since we are all going to be part of one college.....I am a businessman from delhi and have been actively involved in theatre and dance......quite excited to join kj somaiya.....tell abt urself everybody......
CAT %le : 86.78
Work ex: 3 years..
What is the scene of accomodation at mumbai.....i am planning to visit kj som before 27th april...if anybody else from delhi is interested ..do lemme know.....and seniors give an insight of accomodation and also abt extra ciriculars in college.....

guys u can start feeding in profiles......we r gonna be together for 2 years so let us get to know each other

😃 HI GUYS I M ASHISH MALIK N I M FRM SONEPAT (HARYANA)
ITS A SMALL TOWN NEAR DELHI
GOING TO JOIN KJ FOR SURE
RIGHT NOW I M IN PUNE WORKING AS SOFTWARE ENGG IN TECH MAHINDRA
CAT --- 94.94 PERCENTILE
WORK EX ---3 MONTHS
HOPE WE HAVE A ROCKING TIME AT KJ

JUST PLANNING TO LEAVE THE JOB N GO HOME
N MY ID is [email protected]

Hi people!

I hd posted my profile,but since a new thread has been started for this purpose,lemme do it again...

Well,i stay in mumbai,but its been a few months since i've shifted here..
CAT-93.13%ile
BE(EXTC)-75.5% Passed out last yr..no work ex

yes i m joining kj for sure.it'll be great to know my batchmates b4 joining d coll actually

ciao

hi rajat ,pearlz , ashish and all those who are selected
i am also selected and gonna join 4 sure
i am raghav , computer engineer with 1 year of work x well almost
from chandigarh. so guys we got to rock .
congrats once again .right now i m soaking in the sun of my achievement

@rajat when r u visiting kj coz i am also planning to

HI FRIENDS
i have made a group on yahoo for batch 2006-08
the name is coolest_somaiya_06

Post message:[email protected]:[email protected]:[email protected]

please all frens who are joining in batch 06 -08 join this group and know each other

:grab:

Welcome on board........

we will make sure u have a pleasent journey....... simsr rocks !!

CONGRATULATIONS once again

seniors..when r ur exams goin to get over??have loads of questions abt simsr....

Hi PPL,
I am also selected . But confused ??: whether to join or not.
My profile:
X - 77%
XII - 80%
B. Arch (IIT-R) - 67%

CAT - 84.81%ile

Exp - 6 years (IT).

I am visiting mumbai SIMSR tomorrow (i e, 14 Apr), first time in my life. I request ppl living in mumbai and seniors to give my your contact numbers and email-ids in private message (posting phone numbers not allowed in the forum). My email id is [email protected]. I hope moderators can bear with this info for 2 days at least without giving any warning or deleting my post.

I will be more than happy if any body want to join me in visting SIMSR. I plan to be there on 14-Apr (afternoon), 15 Apr, and if I get time 16 Apr (morning).

This is very important to me and if you also feel you want to visit SIMSR, do join me.

I will be staying in Santa cruz at my mausi's place. Please provide me directions to reach SIMSR from Santa cruz.

Also, If any body has any question direct me, I will try to get first hand information there.

Pearl and seniors Please check your private messages for my phone number, and please do contact me.

Thanks,
Atul

Hi PPL,
I am also selected . But confused ??: whether to join or not.
My profile:
X - 77%
XII - 80%
B. Arch (IIT-R) - 67%

CAT - 84.81%ile

Exp - 6 years (IT).

I am visiting mumbai SIMSR tomorrow (i e, 14 Apr), first time in my life. I request ppl living in mumbai and seniors to give my your contact numbers and email-ids in private message (posting phone numbers not allowed in the forum). My email id is [email protected]. I hope moderators can bear with this info for 2 days at least without giving any warning or deleting my post.

I will be more than happy if any body want to join me in visting SIMSR. I plan to be there on 14-Apr (afternoon), 15 Apr, and if I get time 16 Apr (morning).

This is very important to me and if you also feel you want to visit SIMSR, do join me.

I will be staying in Santa cruz at my mausi's place. Please provide me directions to reach SIMSR from Santa cruz.

Also, If any body has any question direct me, I will try to get first hand information there.

Pearl and seniors Please check your private messages for my phone number, and please do contact me.

Thanks,
Atul

hey,
as you are going to SIMSR.. could you please find out if they currently have hosels avaliable.. and also if we need a laptop.. i mean if it is compulsary and also the category-wise breakup of the 1 lac we got to pay by the 27th..
please do let me know.. will help me make my decision...
thanks a lot man
waiting for your reply....

hi!!
me too joining kj som!!
my profile:
cat percentile: 93.13
btech ece: 73%
2005 pass out
from punjab

hi people

i converted kjsom at cat %tile of 98

im a fresher engg( comp science final year)

but im not joining kjsom so 1 seat is empty now for w8listers

well ill be joining IMT or IMI or UBS or maybe drop this year but def not joining here

hope this can be of help for w8listers

@coolcucumber:
dude i now uv converted a lot of calls and probably are very elated. but do read the thread name once it calls only ppl who comprise the 2006-08 batch ie who join kjs.. so stop spamming thread!!

hi ...can anybody give me insight into the FEES for the pgdba course....i read somewhere in the forum there were thoughts of a fee hike.......wat is the fees we have to pay.......

@coolcucumber:
dude i now uv converted a lot of calls and probably are very elated. but do read the thread name once it calls only ppl who comprise the 2006-08 batch ie who join kjs.. so stop spamming thread!!

i guess u r sane and mature enuf to read wass written by me ( i presume u know english)

ive not bragged bout my calls but just given news that im not joining which must be gud news to w8listers

now i request u to mind ur own business and ill mind mine
rajat_soni Says
hi ...can anybody give me insight into the FEES for the pgdba course....i read somewhere in the forum there were thoughts of a fee hike.......wat is the fees we have to pay.......

i think it'l be best if u call up the institute and ask them.they'll have the correct news..or else wait for seniors to b back.u can rely for this info only on insiders..besides people may go up to insititute for admission,they will definitely come up wit this news.

ye Gawds! Am in too people. This just feels good. Anyways, I don't have an impressive profile, so I'll get down to the brass tacks.

CAT:94%(Q-55, V-99.8, D.I-96)

B.Tech-Mechatronics(2005)

I am from Hyderabad, and not working right now. I did a few jobs in call centers, but I don't think they count as experience. Am wondering whether to buy a laptop or not. Is it included in the fees? Whatever!! I still have two months to think about it, will be going to a few places. And about the Yahoo grp, quick thinking dude. Will join soon.

pearlz Says
mukesh sir..when r ur exams goin to get over??have loads of questions abt simsr....

Their exams are getting over on Monday...:)
i know dis as i hve many frnds in simsr

cheers

hi Puys...

well, i have made it to PGDBA

My Profile
Cat: 99.14 %
xth:86.4
xiith:80.5
B.E.(Mum Univ):59
Work ex: 15 mnths at a reputed s/w firm

essay:good
GD:very very good (spoke the most)
PI:excellent (panel seemed visibly impressed )

well... did not post here till now as was expecting final calls frm 4 iims.... but as my luck wld have.... cldn't make it to 3 of them and m WL (hardly any chance of convertin it) in 1 of them.. :sad:

haven't yet decided of takin SIMSR ....
m frm mumbai (infact SIMSR is 5 mins away frm my place... so wld try 2 ans sum queries)

Cheers