KJ Somaiya 's PGPIB

hi all!! K J Somaiya 's PGPIB accepts candidates through IIFT exam however this year KJ Somaiya is modifying the course therefore the admission guideliness are not out yet. Therefore you may ignore the details given in IIFT’s brochure, u may …

hi all!!

K J Somaiya 's PGPIB accepts candidates through IIFT exam however this year KJ Somaiya is modifying the course therefore the admission guideliness are not out yet. Therefore you may ignore the details given in IIFT's brochure, u may refer to simsr.somaiya.edu for updated info.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused!!

for PGDBA refer http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/kj-somaiya-pgdba-2007-queries-25018150

All the best

Mukesh Tibrewala

thanks for giving this message.......i was really wondering that what could be the procedure to apply for IB.......and i hope the last date will be not the same as of PGDBA.....i went to SIMSR site but could not find it.....

i want to apply for the pgpib program. could anybody help me out..

thank's

watson.............

i want to apply for the pgpib program. could anybody help me out..

thank's

watson.............

hey buddy...

u wil have to wait for sometime............... college will declare the dates on the website and newspapers......... things ar not final yet..
hey buddy...

u wil have to wait for sometime............... college will declare the dates on the website and newspapers......... things ar not final yet..

thank's friend for the help.........................................

watson.........................................

SPJs mandatory disclosure is inconsistent least to say. The only reason y an aspirant reads that gobbledegook is to know last years cutoff percentiles.
PGDBAs perc has been mentioned as 84.33 in one place and 89.65 in another.... Seniors plz shed some light. Also tell us about the admissin process, cutoff percentile, number of seats, placement scenario for the PGDIB program. Thnx