kirloskar institute of advanced management studies (for batch 2013-2015)

guys this thread is all the aspiring pgdm students who wish to join kirloskar or have any doubt regarding the same. please feel free to ask your doubts . Ritesh sood _batch-15 _**_harihar _ ::

guys this thread is all the aspiring pgdm students who wish to join kirloskar or have any doubt regarding the same. please feel free to ask your doubts .

Ritesh sood
batch-15

harihar

what is the min cut off for cat and cmat ? approx

@Sanket_05 said:
what is the min cut off for cat and cmat ? approx
hi . sorry for late reply. the min cut off for cat is 60 percentile and if u have above 70 with 60 percent or above in your academics till now then u have good opportunity and u can get on the spot offer as soon as u clear ur gd/pi round ... about cmat is something u need to enquire from admissions office but yes if u have above 50percentile and good academic background u do stand a good chance for admission. all the best .
sir,cat- 77%tile
btech-67%
xth- 57.60
xth-57.80
and i have a work ex of 6 months in IT company
plz suggest should i have a chance of getting a call for gd/pi ....
@kunuuuuu said:
sir,cat- 77%tilebtech-67%xth- 57.60xth-57.80and i have a work ex of 6 months in IT companyplz suggest should i have a chance of getting a call for gd/pi ....
hey yes u do have a good chance of getting a call letter from kiams. all the best .

wt abt d gp/pi date.... ???

@kunuuuuu said:
wt abt d gp/pi date.... ???
the tentative dates as per my knowledge till now are that they would be starting from the last week of march or first week of April

the procedure at the site mentions group activity, group work and pi...so there gonna be 3 rounds?? and plz do hint at the kind of group activity and group work involved.

thanx in advance..:)

my CAT'13 OA: 61.64%ile and CMAT Sept: 137....my chances of conversion !

2014-2016 batch admission

CAT 79.19 & CMAT sept rank 118xx (155 score).. any chances of kirloskar? minimum package for last year batch?

Hey friends... WE will try to resolve all your queries. You are free to ask questions regarding college life, faculty, placements campus...etc.

hey i just got a admission call from KIAMS pune campus. i want to what is the placement scenario of KIAMS pune campus, about campus life. IS pune campus is worth 9.5 lakhs?

plz revert me as soon as possible.that would be a great help.

how is kirlosker pune campus? Does it provide 100% placements? Is it worth 9.5 lakhs?
ow is kirlosker Pune campus? Doest it provide 100% placement

all those who are joining Kiams  2015-17 ..lets form a group ...Team work