Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Managemenet Studies(KIAMS BATCH 15)

Hey Guys This is Sudheer Kumar Devalla of Batch 14 KIAMS.First of all hearty welcome to the students who are willing to join KIAMS family.Here I am Initiating this thread for BATCH 15(2012-2014) Students…If you have any queries regarding KIAMS…

Hey Guys
This is Sudheer Kumar Devalla of Batch 14 KIAMS.First of all hearty welcome to the students who are willing to join KIAMS family.Here I am Initiating this thread for BATCH 15(2012-2014) Students..If you have any queries regarding KIAMS feel free to ask.

With Regards
ThanQ

Sudheer Devalla
[email protected]
B 14
KIAMS

Hi, wishing to be a part of kiams family. Sm Questions -
1. GD/PI cut off and Final Selection cut off (Both Campuses on the basis of CAT).
2. No of seats (Both Campuses).
3. Fees (Both Campuses_Complete for 2 years).

Hi,

Is the clg accepting XAT score as well? Can you let us know the placement scenario of the clg? How's it for finance? How is the new campus faring?

Hi, wishing to be a part of kiams family. Sm Questions -
1. GD/PI cut off and Final Selection cut off (Both Campuses on the basis of CAT).
2. No of seats (Both Campuses).
3. Fees (Both Campuses_Complete for 2 years).

Hi
1) even though you have 70% if u have enough knowledge and skills that you can convince the interviewee,you will be in.

2)Fee is 7.5 in harihar and 7.9 in Pune..

try to visit KIAMS:Kirloskar institute of Advanced Management studies Pune,Institute of Management Studies in Pune,Management Studies Institute Pune, Maharashtra
Hi,

Is the clg accepting XAT score as well? Can you let us know the placement scenario of the clg? How's it for finance? How is the new campus faring?

Hi
Yes KIAMS will accept CAT and XAT as well
coming to placement
Highest Salary : 8.12 lakhs per annum
Median Salary : 4.12 lakhs per annum
Average Salary : 4.50 lakhs per annum
where very few B schools can achieve this.
Nothing bad...everything is good in KIAMS..including Finance :)
New campus is also having great infrastructure as Harihar campus,And there is difference between two campuses ...Its one college in two different locations.even placements will be carried as common.
Hi
1) even though you have 70% if u have enough knowledge and skills that you can convince the interviewee,you will be in.

2)Fee is 7.5 in harihar and 7.9 in Pune..

try to visit KIAMS:Kirloskar institute of Advanced Management studies Pune,Institute of Management Studies in Pune,Management Studies Institute Pune, Maharashtra

is the fee including hostel and all other costs ??
swaroopce Says
is the fee including hostel and all other costs ??

Yes, It includes everything.college will not take any single extra rupee from you.Its the best part i have experienced in KIAMS where no other college do this. 😃

my academic background is dismal, i have 53% in graduation, 52% in isc and 58% in matriculation.i am expecting 80+ percentile in cat. Do i have a chance.

phoneix88 Says
my academic background is dismal, i have 53% in graduation, 52% in isc and 58% in matriculation.i am expecting 80+ percentile in cat. Do i have a chance.

To be frank no one can predict interviewee brain..But sure everyone will have chance...thats purely depends on your performance at the time of interview..and you should do a little hard job...
all the best 😃

hello seniors,
what was the minimum and maximum cat percentile converted??
thanks

hello seniors,
thanks

Its not about percentage..its about your performance in the interview.even 65% cracked interview and 99% students failed to convert.
hello seniors,
thanks

Please refer to the prev reply

dear puys

iam a dentist, wana do MBA

but my pathetic CAT score was 42 %ile only..
obviusly maths is a bit traumatic..

i want to know ..should i aply for the college , do i have a chance?

my profile-

10th- 73%
12th- 76%

grad- 63%

w.exp- 2.5 yrs.

where do i stand ..please tell me.

thank u

dear puys

iam a dentist, wana do MBA

but my pathetic CAT score was 42 %ile only..
obviusly maths is a bit traumatic..

i want to know ..should i aply for the college , do i have a chance?

my profile-

10th- 73%
12th- 76%

grad- 63%

w.exp- 2.5 yrs.

where do i stand ..please tell me.

thank u

Yes definitely you apply first.and also KIAMS will not expect more money like any other b schools..at my time..I paid 250rs for application and after shortlisting i paid 500 rs at the time of Interview..I think no other B school do this..So 250rs doesn't matter give a try :)..and for your kind info their is a dentist in our batch too..

i score 71.13 percentile in cat.. can i xpect a call from kirloskar institute..please help........?????????

hello sir..will kiams accept cmat 2012 score??..plz reply

rohinahuja Says
i score 71.13 percentile in cat.. can i xpect a call from kirloskar institute..please help........?????????

Yes surely you can expect call....All The Best
utkarsh10390 Says
hello sir..will kiams accept cmat 2012 score??..plz reply

The following tests will be considered
KIAMS HARIHAR: XAT & CAT
KIAMS PUNE: XAT,CAT & MHCET

what is the placement scenario at kirloskar???