kiams

hey…this thread is for all those interested in joining kiams… all those who have received on spot admissions and those who have been waitlisted…kindly post your status here…it will be beneficial to all of us… mention YOUR %ILE IN CAT/…

hey...this thread is for all those interested in joining kiams..
all those who have received on spot admissions and those who have been waitlisted..kindly post your status here..it will be beneficial to all of us..
mention
YOUR %ILE IN CAT/XAT
JOINING/NOT JOINING
CAMPUS-HARIHAR/PUNE
there was a link in the previous thread for the same purpose but someone has erased all the information that was filled in there...really sad...as someone had taken initiative of providing some useful information to all through it and then then some person spoils it all...
nyways...kindly respond to this thread...will be really helpful...
thanks

My xat %ile 81.26
status-first waitlist
want to join...harihar campus
other calls-liba(gdpi on 19th)
icfai hyderabad(converted)
sdmimd(gdpi on 17th)

ya some maniac deleted that document.................
i m also in first wait list (harihar campus)
CAT 73.62
work ex-29 mnths

kaustubh jha
xat percentile:96.11
call:converted
joining
campus:harihar

cat 85.61

converted :harihar kiams

joining:yes

can some 1 tell me whether 140,000rs written as non refundable in offer letter is refundable through AICTE rules or not....

cat 85.61

converted :harihar kiams

joining:yes

can some 1 tell me whether 140,000rs written as non refundable in offer letter is refundable through AICTE rules or not....

as per aicte rules it is refundable.but still it is better to contact the college about it.

XAT 88.65
Conveerted : Harihar Campus
Joining - Confused.
Cac ny1 tell me wether the fees is refundable or not.
I called up the admission office and the person told me that if u want to refund your fess then dont pay the fees and try for some other college ( arrogant tone)

XAt - 79
First waiting list
harihar campus (will b joining if converted)

hey frendz i had a word with the admissions officer at KIAMS. they said that full 150000 is refundable till the session starts..

Ritesh kothari
CAT percentile: 78.91
status-first waitlist
also applied to bimm pune

have send the dd of Rs. 1.5 lacs to kiams harihar

Abhishek Jha
XAT percentile:77
want to join....(harihar campus)
hv already send the DD.........
i called up the admission office , n they said the chances r quite high of gettn confirmed

Abhishek jha
XAT percentile:77
want to join......harihar campus
hv already send the DD
i calld up the admission office n they said the chances r quite high of gettn confirmed

Nadeem Badar
XAT Percentile-88.3
Status-Converted
Joining

hi nadeem...where have u given ur gdpi????and u sure u're joinin?plz post the details of ur joining letter as soon as u receive it...

hey puys il send DD of 150000 totmorrow bt i juz wana knw that is this amount refundable after deducting 10000 plz reply bcuz i want to knw it b4 sending plz reply

ritesh kothari Says
hi nadeem...where have u given ur gdpi????and u sure u're joinin?plz post the details of ur joining letter as soon as u receive it...

I gave my gd-pi in kolkata.btw can any one tell me about the dd details such as in whose favour it has to be made..plz post the necessary details required to make the demand draft.
My xat %ile 81.26
status-first waitlist
other calls-liba(gdpi on 19th)
icfai hyderabad(converted)
sdmimd(gdpi on 17th)

hi swati..Where was ur sdmimd gd pi and the time slot?

xat percentile: 85
status- converted
campus - harihar
Joining - not sure

84.63%ile in CAT
Converted
Probably Yes, Waiting for SDMimds PI result(Had on13th at Bhopal).
Harihar Campus