Kerala MBA Aspirants Study Group 2013

Hello Puys, let us kick start our preparation for the brand new MBA season. Our MBA season does not include CAT alone and due importance is to be given to Other Management Entrance Tests (OMETs) such as XAT, IIFT, NMAT, SNAP, CMAT and MAT…

Hello Puys, let us kick start our preparation for the brand new MBA season.

Our MBA season does not include CAT alone and due importance is to be given to Other Management Entrance Tests (OMETs) such as XAT, IIFT, NMAT, SNAP, CMAT and MAT.

I request all MBA aspirants from Kerala and from all over the world to join this study group.

First of all let us introduce ourselves to other members of the group...it will help in understanding each other better πŸ˜ƒ

Further we would be
- Clearing doubts on "which coaching institute to join"
- Discussing our study plans
- Sharing experiences of previous attempts of CAT and OMETs if any
- Having a comprehensive analysis of Mocks

I am sure that this group will be a great place to learn and have fun πŸ˜ƒ

Finally, I request all successful "alumni" of previous Kerala Study Groups to mentor and support us πŸ˜ƒ

Together We CAN!!
Let us make our MBA Dream come true πŸ˜ƒ

All the Best.

Finally a thread for aspirants from kerala for the 2013 season πŸ˜ƒ
@pakki007 gr8 initiative buddy πŸ‘ ATB to everyone πŸ‘ Start preps as soon as possible πŸ˜ƒ

I will introduce myself. I am Jayaram. B.Tech. in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation 2011 batch from College of Engineering Trivandrum. Going to study Business Management in XLRI Jamshedpur, 2013-15 Batch 🍻

Hope I can be of some use to the aspirants πŸ˜ƒ lets kickstart the season mg

Hey puys, let me begin by introducing myself.

Name: Deepak V
Course and Batch: B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Batch of 2013
College: Model Engineering College, Kochi
10th: 90.8
12th: 94.4
Graduation: 79
Work ex: Will be joining Mu Sigma in 5 months.
2013 will be my second MBA season.
Had enrolled for the classroom program of T.I.M.E last season- It gave me a good head-start.
I will be taking only mocks this season.
My 2012 scorecard will be updated soon.

Season 2013...here I come mg

Hi Puys!!
Welcome to the new forum everyone... Lets begin our journey to crack the toughest and most competitive test on the planet.mg
As for intro, here goes:

I am Ashwin; GEM (General, Engineer & a Male😠), B.Tech from GEC, Palakkad...
Currently working in Trivandrum.
Got 90%ile in CAT 2012. Going to go all guns blazing for this edition.🍻

Looking forward to a very active participation from all our Mallus.

God Bless....mg

Seetharam

BTech Computer Science from Adi Shankara Inst of Engg and Tech
10th - 91.2
12th - 83.6
BTech - 84.6
General Male engg mg

All the best everyone.

Good to see a Kerala thread..:-)

About me... this is going to be second attempt at CAT 2013... had 90%ile in the first attempt...

My Profile

X - 84 😠

XII - 91

BTech - 75 😠

Male Engineer... General Category !! mg

Gonna be active here this season... Let's do it this time !! 😁

Hello ppl of Gothambu city! This is hari here πŸ˜ƒ
not exactly mba aspirant. just that i wanna crack the CAT.
Section 1 has been screwing me up till now.
otherwise my overall for the past three years (yea, am old) have been 86,94,92
cheers!

So. how abut we start somehting?

Hi ppl ,

This new PG is very confusing..

Well , I am Joe Thaliath - currently workin in Mu Sigma, Bangalore. Originally from Kochi.

This will be my last attempt at CAT.

Used to be active in the CAT 2012 thread. Nice to see many newbies here. And Hari , I know you:D . Rajagirian here.

It would be nice if anyone could post updates as to when the mocks will start. I am hoping to kick off my preps Mid May. ( Current project is very hectic :P) . Lets start huntin! 😁

CAT stuff

The dropbox contain AIMCATs of 2012 and 2011 and pro mocks of 2012. Also has SNAP and XAT papers. All the best people. πŸ‘

Hello ppl!
Manu here,
Glad to see a kerala thread
Batch Of 2013. TKM College Of Engineering, Kollam
Bachelors in Chemical Engineering 😁 πŸ˜πŸ‘
X:87
XII:91
Graduation: Still havent graduated. June 2013
Screwed up my first season, so this will be my second!
Job Offers: TCS! End of the storyπŸ‘

Hii, i am new to this group and to PG, going to give my first CAT this time...i need study materials for prepration.

Is there anyone who is interested to donate CAT materials and notes..??

Thanks in advance..

kudos @pakki007 πŸŽ‚..saw the new group just now...all armed for the next season...hope we edge pass the previous season thread as there are lots of interesting features added in here by PG...come on everyone lets start the race to bell the CAT...

Sry..forgot to introduce myself..Sriram here🍻-this will be my second attempt after screwing up season 1 with just around 70 percentile😠..completed btech frm mangalam college of engg,ettumanoor,kottayam..frm chalakudi,thrissur....had an awesome season with some big brains last year...thanks to all who helped me out there and welcome to all the new aspirants out here...lets make this new thread a big success and hope all of us get thru this time...😁🍻mg

Which institute U R gonna join for preparations and study materials?This was the question that made me land into pagalguy exactly 1 year before..I guess many will be having the same question..All out here try to help others with the expertise u ppl have...

Great to see a kerala thread. I am rahul, 2012 passout had written cat 2011 skipped 2012 now ack for 2013.. lets do it thi time.

x-72
x11-77
eng-7.2
work exp: 8months and going.....

which college among the four should i choose.?......??got admission for MBA in all four.......pls give me the order of priority.. 1.manipal institute of managent-manipal(karnataka-manipal univ) 2.vellore institute of technology-vellore(tamil nadu-deemed univ) 3.Rajagiri school of buisness studies-cochin(kerala=mg univ) 4.SCMS -school of communication and management studies-cochin(kerala=mg univ)

Hey Puys from Kerala..
Heard that TIME AIMCATs have already started... I hope many of you have registered already n given the exam... n those who haven't, please register and start.. mock exams are the best way u can analyse ur weaknesses and improve urself...
Hope to see some discussions going on... πŸ˜ƒ All the best... πŸ˜ƒ

And so the "cat"race begins:

AIMCAT 1420 Scorecard:

QA/DI: 15A___11C___4W____29.....very low number of attempts 😐
VA/LR: 28A___16C___12W___36.....decent since it was a tough one this time.
OA: 43A___27C___16W___65....expecting 80-85%tile.