Kelly(Indiana) 2007 Interviews and Beyond

Hi, I applied to Kelly in September. Had my interview on 24 oct. It was telephonic interview with a secon year student. Have not heard anything from them after that.Did anyone else get interviewed?

Hi,
I applied to Kelly in September. Had my interview on 24 oct. It was telephonic interview with a secon year student. Have not heard anything from them after that.Did anyone else get interviewed?

Hi,
First my profile.
GMAT 710
IT- 4yrs
COmp Science from REc, Trichy
Good Extra Curr
My interview was taken by a second year student. It was a telephonic interview.
The usual questions
1. Why Mba?
2. Why Kelly?
3. Team leading experiences?
4. Post mba goals?
5. How do i motivate my team?
6. Any professional issue ever with my teammate?
A little grilling, Cant say how it was...

Hey,

i jus recd a mail scheduling a tele for 29th Dec
Profile:
GMAT 700
workex-1.5 yrs(investment banking)
acads and extra curr-good

Good luck with that.

Thankyou 😃

i have no idea if you really have to wait till jan end for the results to be out. This wait is killing..

I have recieved a mail from Kelley to schedule a interview. Now they have told me to send a mail to a XYZ person and schedule a interview. Now does that mean that i have to tell them a date-time which will be suitable for interview and then they will select a date-time or just send them a mail to thie person regarding scheduling of the interview and then they will assign me a date-time. I mean what do i write in the mail. I am thinking of telling them that anytime is ok.

Btw, what did you guys who recieved this interview mail do.

Hi,
Well it was the same thing with me.
You need to call her up or mail her. She will give you some slots, you need to choose and confirm.
Thats it..

I have recieved a mail from Kelley to schedule a interview. Now they have told me to send a mail to a XYZ person and schedule a interview. Now does that mean that i have to tell them a date-time which will be suitable for interview and then they will select a date-time or just send them a mail to thie person regarding scheduling of the interview and then they will assign me a date-time. I mean what do i write in the mail. I am thinking of telling them that anytime is ok.

I mailed her saying that i wanted a slot anyday between 10am and 12 am(bloomington time) which translates to 8.30pm to 10.30 pm(india time)...so that i wouldnt have to miss work and at the same time wont have a scenario where i need to be awake at 3 in the night :)

So i got a slot in the requested time.......Maybe you can do that too...All the best

Yea guys ... just wondering, does kelley give interview calls to all those who apply or only after reviewing the application. I am saying this coz i got call for interview in just about 10 to 14 days after i had submitted the form.

What say you ?

According to the statistics, I dont think they invite all applicants. Not sure though.

Silas,
What is ur profile?

I have been waiting for so long now. I dont know if I really have to wait till early february for the decisions. What say you people?

According to the statistics, I dont think they invite all applicants. Not sure though.

Silas,
What is ur profile?

I have been waiting for so long now. I dont know if I really have to wait till early february for the decisions. What say you people?

GMAT
=> 730

Work Ex
=> 26 Months IT

Professional Achievements
=> Recieveed a awards for excellence at my company.
=> Led software process intiatives leading to awards for the project.
=> Got extra business for my company by effective requirement analysis.
=> Led a module when my work exs were less than 2 yesrs

Acads
=> Average ( I am confused here ... Is first class in engineering average\good\bad )

Recos
=> Excellent

Extra-curricular
=> Strictly average
Can you describe the applicant interview process? It's a fairly straightforward and traditional. Anyone who visits the campus or meets us on the road in the fall before our application deadline can request an interview. We would be happy to schedule an interview during a campus visit or while we are on the road. After a person applies, if they haven't already interviewed, interviews are by invitation only. So after we review their application, we'll determine who we would like additional information from. We will extend an invitation to interview at that point. They can either make a trip to visit us on campus or we will arrange a phone interview.

This is what they say. This is really ambiguous. Now even i am confused 😞
Can you describe the applicant interview process? It's a fairly straightforward and traditional. Anyone who visits the campus or meets us on the road in the fall before our application deadline can request an interview. We would be happy to schedule an interview during a campus visit or while we are on the road. After a person applies, if they haven't already interviewed, interviews are by invitation only. So after we review their application, we'll determine who we would like additional information from. We will extend an invitation to interview at that point. They can either make a trip to visit us on campus or we will arrange a phone interview.

This is what they say. This is really ambiguous. Now even i am confused :(

It's a fairly straightforward and traditional. Anyone who visits the campus or meets us on the road in the fall before our application deadline can request an interview. We would be happy to schedule an interview during a campus visit or while we are on the road. After a person applies, if they haven't already interviewed, interviews are by invitation only.
=> So can we be interviewed before the application ?

So after we review their application, we'll determine who we would like additional information from. We will extend an invitation to interview at that point. They can either make a trip to visit us on campus or we will arrange a phone interview.
=> Now i think this is our case. So i guess they must do some review of apps
It's a fairly straightforward and traditional. Anyone who visits the campus or meets us on the road in the fall before our application deadline can request an interview. We would be happy to schedule an interview during a campus visit or while we are on the road. After a person applies, if they haven't already interviewed, interviews are by invitation only.
=> So can we be interviewed before the application ?

So after we review their application, we'll determine who we would like additional information from. We will extend an invitation to interview at that point. They can either make a trip to visit us on campus or we will arrange a phone interview.
=> Now i think this is our case. So i guess they must do some review of apps

Am sure they did some review of applications. But is the interview scheduled because others have provided relevant data but they need more data from us (we would like additional information) or are we shortlisted?
Hey,

i jus recd a mail scheduling a tele for 29th Dec
Profile:
GMAT 700
workex-1.5 yrs(investment banking)
acads and extra curr-good

When did you apply ?

When did you apply too ?
Jina Says
Am sure they did some review of applications. But is the interview scheduled because others have provided relevant data but they need more data from us (we would like additional information) or are we shortlisted?

If they needed more info they would have mailed us ... i don't think they would have called for interview
sumit82 Says
When did you apply too ?

Applied for 15 Nov deadline . I think app must have reached they by 7th or 8th Nov.