Kellogg or ISB

Hello PGs, I have been admitted to Kellogg and ISB both and am in a dilemma on which school to choose. :: Both have their pros and cons for me… ISB is in India where I want to be post MBA, so maybe more relevant for me??? Also b…

Hello PGs,

I have been admitted to Kellogg and ISB both and am in a dilemma on which school to choose.

Both have their pros and cons for me...

ISB is in India where I want to be post MBA, so maybe more relevant for me??? Also being in India is more appealing on a personal front. Kellogg on the other hand is world-renowned and may have better faculty and education.

Are there any current/ex-students or anyone else who can give advice on this area.

Your feedback would be highly appreciated!

Thank you for your replies "Nothing" and "coolmayank". I think I did not list my priorities clearly.

Even though funding the MBA is an important aspect, it is not my deciding criteria.

My priorities are:

1) Post MBA goals: Entrepreneurship in India
2) Quality of Education: in areas of Finance, Management & Strategy
3) Develop a strong network
4) Overall experience - including learning outside the class, developing leadership, university atmosphere and location etc.

Based on the above criteria - what would be a better fit according to you.

Thank you for your replies "Nothing" and "coolmayank". I think I did not list my priorities clearly.

Even though funding the MBA is an important aspect, it is not my deciding criteria.

My priorities are:

1) Post MBA goals: Entrepreneurship in India
2) Quality of Education: in areas of Finance, Management & Strategy
3) Develop a strong network
4) Overall experience - including learning outside the class, developing leadership, university atmosphere and location etc.

Based on the above criteria - what would be a better fit according to you.

Can you share your current profile ?
Also, do u plan to venture on ur own right after MBA or take up a job ?

If you look at it absolutely, I think Kellogg is the outright winner.

Kellogg is among the TOP 3/5 schools in the US depending on what parameters you consider. It is also No.1 in marketing and is considered among the top 3 GM programs, along with HBS and Stanford.

Even if you want to work in India, the Kellogg experience and its brand might come in handy.
Just my 2 cents.