Kellogg Class of 2014 Aspirants

Hi Puys. Anyone here applying to Kellogg in R1? They have sent the interview call but I am not able to register myself for 12th November as the application password doenst double up as PIN required to authenticate. Happy to hear from other Pā€¦

Hi Puys. Anyone here applying to Kellogg in R1? They have sent the interview call but I am not able to register myself for 12th November as the application password doenst double up as PIN required to authenticate.

Happy to hear from other Puys on this.

Hi Puys. Anyone here applying to Kellogg in R1? They have sent the interview call but I am not able to register myself for 12th November as the application password doenst double up as PIN required to authenticate.

Happy to hear from other Puys on this.

I used the same login and password as that for application and was able to register for the interview !

Finally, we have a thread for Kellogg..

Can you guys tell your interview location. I had applied for Mumbai and got a waiver. However, my friend has his interview scheduled on 12th in Delhi..

Thanks,
Yash

even i got a waiver :)

waiting for further communication.

neone who has interviewed ? ... would love to hear your experience.

---------------------------------------
Target : MBA admit for fall 2012

Hey I have applied in R1 for 1-year MBA. But still waiting for interview call... no communication from Kellogg as of now....

techdee Says
Hey I have applied in R1 for 1-year MBA. But still waiting for interview call... no communication from Kellogg as of now....

Same here techdee.. did u get a waiver and whats your profile like?

I've applied for Kellogg too; submitted part 1 on 15th Sep and part 2 on 17th Oct.

I got a waiver for interview too. Any idea if that affects the application in any way?

I did not get a waiver yet.... waiting for any response though....

My profile is 760 GMAT, IT 6+ exp.... decent acads..... dont knw what r my chances :(

what r others' profiles on this thread????

libranof1987 !!! as far as I know.... a waiver doesn't affect your result anyway..... you might get an interview call later on...

I've applied for Kellogg too; submitted part 1 on 15th Sep and part 2 on 17th Oct.

I got a waiver for interview too. Any idea if that affects the application in any way?

Hi,

The process is -
Kellogg generally takes in all aspects of the application before reviewing it. It includes the interview. So unlike some Bschools like ISB, they do not evaluate your application first and then interview.

Now in case there is a request for an off campus alum interview, the Adcom tries to match the request with any alum present in the city. In case the number of requests exceed the number of possible interviews, they waive off this requirement.

Now, the application of those who have been interviewed goes in for review with the interview feedback and for the waivers goes in without the interview feedback. While reviewing, if the adcom finds your file interesting, they would schedule a telephonic later on.

So, a telephonic after a waiver is sure a good signal but in case we dont get an invite for a telephonic post waiver, i guess it'd time for us to say bye bye to kellogg for this year...

I hope this addresses your query šŸ˜ƒ
I did not get a waiver yet.... waiting for any response though....

My profile is 760 GMAT, IT 6+ exp.... decent acads..... dont knw what r my chances :(

what r others' profiles on this thread????

Hey,
My profile is 710 GMAT, 4 yrs exp in sales and marketing (1 yr international) in automotive, currently working in international business function of india's largest vehicle exporter.

With kellogg, i guess no one knows their chances..

Kellogg has started releasing admits for R1. Any Puy with an admit yet?

dinged.........

aside Says
dinged.........

Tough luck aside! Did you receive an email with the result?

People please tell me the funda of electronic signature
need to submit Part I for R2 by tomorrow night

The reminder mail had the following instruction
""" After you receive confirmation that the payment is successful, you will be prompted to provide an additional electronic signature. The electronic signature must be completed or Part I will not be submitted, even if the credit card payment is successful. """"

No where in the application is any mention of electronic signature
Please help .. ASAP

thanks a lot

Check application form again after printing receipt of payment and you have to type in your full name below a small para of confiration.. thats it

Submitting Part 1 by tomorrow for R2. My profile:

10/12th - GCE "O" & "A" Levels - Good grades
UG - Mechanical Engineering from a top-tier university - CGPA 3.63/5
GMAT - 720 (Q48, V41), AWA 5.0
Workex -
1. Sourcing in a US MNC - 1 year
2. Demand planning - leading commercial jetliner manufacturing - recently joined

Strong ECs
Community involvement - Decent

Did anyone here get an admit for R1?

Dinged..... šŸ˜ž