Kelley Vs Krannert

Hi All, Most of the results are out for Fall 2008 MBA. I am starting this thread so that we can compare Kelley Vs Krannert. Please share your thoughts about these here… Rusty.

Hi All,

Most of the results are out for Fall 2008 MBA. I am starting this thread so that we can compare Kelley Vs Krannert.

Please share your thoughts about these here....

Rusty.

rusty, i am sure not may people can advice you unless you tell us what are u lookin for in the long run. What are your preferences, funding issues, personal choices etc.

venom8219 Says
rusty, i am sure not may people can advice you unless you tell us what are u lookin for in the long run. What are your preferences, funding issues, personal choices etc.

Heres the info I have:

Businessweek rankings
Kelley - 18
Krannert - 25

Kelley is good for Marketing. Kelley provides a full tution-fee loan without cosigner.

I have interacted with a few Kelley'ites and they love the program ... the faculty is great and student life is great too... but again the most imp thing ... internship ... is difficult to bag .... though they said that full time jobs are relatively easier to get.

I havent been able to do much research on Krannert though ...

My story....
Want to get a consulting job post mba
Will need fin aid (in all possible ways) ... i guess this is pretty common;)

So right now Kelley looks good ....

Please share your thoughts and info about Krannert and Kelley.

Rusty
Heres the info I have:

Businessweek rankings
Kelley - 18
Krannert - 25

Kelley is good for Marketing. Kelley provides a full tution-fee loan without cosigner.

I have interacted with a few Kelley'ites and they love the program ... the faculty is great and student life is great too... but again the most imp thing ... internship ... is difficult to bag .... though they said that full time jobs are relatively easier to get.

I havent been able to do much research on Krannert though ...

My story....
Want to get a consulting job post mba
Will need fin aid (in all possible ways) ... i guess this is pretty common;)

So right now Kelley looks good ....

Please share your thoughts and info about Krannert and Kelley.

Rusty

I also have the same fortunate problem to solve. Have not got any aid from Krannert and dont expect any too nor from Kelley. (waiting for the admit packet). You have noted down all the points i was thinking about for kelley, let me add some stuff for krannert

Krannert is undisputed for its operations course (and as i lean towards consulting, and operations being the road map towards strategy it seems like the place to be)

Krannert has a reputed institution name backing especially for technology oriented positions.

Krannert is a little cheaper

Krannert allows one to do a TA/RA in any school (ex: electrical) for a fee waiver

azazel!

they have GA'ship at kelley which entitles one to partial fee waiver.

thanks for sharing more info on krannert!

kepp me posted abt ur decision though!

i am joining kelley!