Kelley 2010

Wanted to start a separate thread for Kelley aspirants. The discussions on Fall 2010 thread was difficult to follow.

Wanted to start a separate thread for Kelley aspirants. The discussions on Fall 2010 thread was difficult to follow.

To subscribe ...

I too am applying R1 for Kelly.....
Anyone else ?

Count me in guys...Aki....Join this thread as well...

R2 for me. Good luck everyone

Good to have a separate thread for kelly.
I am in the mode of selecting the b-schools to apply for.
Sunil, Sharad, stringsOfMba, snipertrader : please share your profile and the reasons why you are applying to kelly.
I would appreciate.
Here is mine : IT/Indian/28/720/6+WE
Reason : ROI

Im in for Kelley in R1....Kelley is a great school for Marketing..The reason im applying is that I want to switch my carrier from dreaded IT to Brand Management...
My Profile : IT/Indian/24/740/3(at the time of matriculation)

R2
Reason - Kelley is good for accounting + ROI + my godforsaken GMAT score
My profile - Indian/M/30/WE 6+ (international with good brand name), startup experience
CA/CPA, Avg Extra Circ
GMAT 580 😞 ...will retake

760/3.5years/SemiConductors Industry....

Hi Dude,
I was in the process of writing my first essay...I will give you a proper ans after that...RIO is definately a big factor...Besides I want to change my tracks from Tech to Management and strategy consultancy...Any points from you are welcome...

Good to have a separate thread for kelly.
I am in the mode of selecting the b-schools to apply for.
Sunil, Sharad, stringsOfMba, snipertrader : please share your profile and the reasons why you are applying to kelly.
I would appreciate.
Here is mine : IT/Indian/28/720/6+WE
Reason : ROI

Count me in as well......
Started with 2nd Draft essay for Kelley...
Reason: ROI and Heard that the school gives fair amount of scholarship

Hi,
Has anybody completed the application process?

I had few questions:
1] What all documents do we need to send to Kelley? As I have heard that post application is completed, system generates some ID no. We need to put this no. on every document that we submit. Is this true?
3] If anybody is planning to apply to 1st deadline, what should be the last date 1 needs to send his application document?

Cheers,
Akshay

I am planning to apply to Kelley in R1, Nov 1 deadline.
Even i am not sure what docs to submit. I heard transcript needs to be sent by mail, scanned copies won't do.

Anyone else applying in R1?

I am in too. This is for the deadline Nov 1.
My profile: GMAT 680(49/34), TOEFL results awaited, WE - IT 5.8 years by the next fall, Currently in US for the past 2 years. EC: Extra ordinary in School and average in college.Community Service: Bare minimum. Currently with Barclays, New York.
Let me know if any of u guys are around NY ?

Just wanted to mention here that for kelley we need to take TOEFL whether we have done our degree from college where english was the official language of instruction.

Just mentioned that because one of my friends was earlier interested in Kelley but dropped the idea just because of this TOEFL exam.

Regards
SillyFool

Hi,
Has anybody completed the application process?

I had few questions:
1] What all documents do we need to send to Kelley? As I have heard that post application is completed, system generates some ID no. We need to put this no. on every document that we submit. Is this true?
3] If anybody is planning to apply to 1st deadline, what should be the last date 1 needs to send his application document?

Cheers,
Akshay

Hi Akshay,
According to what I understood from the application instructions, All part of the application including the courier that you send should reach by the deadline you are targetting. But looking at your second doubt about the ID no, that puts my understanding in question. Can you pleas confirm about thus fact by sending a query to Kelley Admission office. Regarding what to send, I think along with the transcripts, you need to send the photocopies of the GMAT and TOEFL score report. Please inquire about doubt number to and let us all know..

Hey guys,
Is anyone aware what is the deposit one must pay if you get accepted to Kelly to confirm your spot?
What if i want to defer my admission to next year coz of financial constraints?

Hey, I was going through Kelley Majors in MBA and didnt see anything related to consulting. Are we saying that Kelley doesn't have a consulting majors? Please confirm

Have any of you guys managed to figure out the loan without cosignor issue? I know some students had to leave the school after completing 1 yr because sallie mae decided to ask for US cutuzen cosignor? Any thoughts...Also the placments scene has been rather bad...Major firms like Huron consulting are not coming on-campus