Kelley 2008 Aspirants

Hi Guys, Dont know whether there is a separate thread for Kelley 2008 aspirants. Hence starting this as a common point and discuss the application form, essays etc. My Profile: GMAT - 700 (49 Quant, 35 Verbal), 5.5 AWA 3 yrs till Sep …

Hi Guys,
Dont know whether there is a separate thread for Kelley 2008 aspirants.
Hence starting this as a common point and discuss the application form, essays etc.

My Profile:
GMAT - 700 (49 Quant, 35 Verbal), 5.5 AWA
3 yrs till Sep 07 - IT (US MNC) Work Ex
Acads & Extra Curriculars - Good

Kelley is one school that I will apply to for 2008.

Pour in with ideas and relevant information.

Cheers,
Bipul

Hi bipulshukla,Thanks for starting the thread.I am also applying for Indiana.My Profile:GMAT - 650 (49 Quant, 28 Verbal), 5 AWA3.25 yrs till Sep 07 - VLSI verification engineerAcads & Extra Curriculars - execellentwe can info regarding interviews, essays and other admission formalities...-Raj

yeah..
i did create an online account for form submission yesterday..
the form was a lil confusing...Trying to complete it..

Cheers and keep me posted !

Bipul

Hi Guys,
I was aspiring for Kelley but now am confused.

I recently came accross a slide show in business week.
http://images.businessweek.com/ss/06/10/bschools/index_01.htm

It had top 30 US business schools and comments on them. This is what they have to say about kelley

Kelley is praised for general education but is found lacking in specialties like consulting and investment banking. Strong regional bias limits recruiting options.

You canalso have a look at the graduate comments in the following link.U may have to log in though.
Indiana University 2006 Full-Time Profile
Can anyone throw some light?

Regards

Hi ,
I am also planning to apply ti Kelley for next session ...
GMAT -740( Qa 50,VA 40) AWA-5.5
Work Ex: 3.5 as of now in IT ...

Hi Guys,
I was aspiring for Kelley but now am confused.

Regards

Probably it would be a good idea to get in touch with this current pg at kelley
Indian Alchemist..Rocking at Kelley
Probably it would be a good idea to get in touch with this current pg at kelley
Indian Alchemist..Rocking at Kelley

I am also planning to apply to Kelley. I think that Kelley has a very good value for money and has grt curriculum and faculty.

Anyone in the US who is planning to visit Kelley ??

I'll also be applying to Kelley. I'll be visiting Kelley, but only in November.

Im also plannin to apply to kelley
Here is my profile

Gmat 670
Work ex = 3yrs IT
gradutaion = B.E electrical and electronics

Donno wat r my chances.

I hav requested for interview slot during the world mba fair in bangalore......I got a reply saying that interview will be based on invitation only...they asked me to complete the app process and wait for the interview call, if any

Even I am thinking of applying to kelley...lets share perspectives, opportunities and admission details..

Hi ppl,
Do we have to send certified copy of our high school mark sheet, as the site mentions about post-secondary institutions.....
Thanks

Hi,
I will be applying to kelly this year .My profile :
GMAT : 700 (48,38,5)
Undergrad : 85%
Exp : 5 yrs ( international 3 yrs)
TOEFL 113

I wanted to know regarding the interview, on the site it is written to schedule an interview before we submit the application , is this necessary ?

Kunal

Hi Guys,

I scored a 640 on the GMAT ( 47, 32 ) and have 2 yrs of SAP work ex . Do you think i stand even a slight chance with this score ? Is it worth applying to kelley with a 640 or should i retake the test ?

Hi,

I submitted my application on 6th Nov and got an interview invitation today. Has anyone had their interviews already?

Please post in your experiences. I would try to get my interview scheduled during the MBA fair in Delhi on 29th Nov.

I submitted my app on 15th and got an invite today. I am thinking of scheduling an telephonic interview. Please pour in the exp if any one had an interview?

thunder3k Says
I submitted my app on 15th and got an invite today. I am thinking of scheduling an telephonic interview. Please pour in the exp if any one had an interview?

Hey thunder3k can you post your profile ..
I also applied on the 15 , but am still awaiting a call ... 😞
Hi,

I submitted my application on 6th Nov and got an interview invitation today. Has anyone had their interviews already?

Please post in your experiences. I would try to get my interview scheduled during the MBA fair in Delhi on 29th Nov.

Please post your profile Apurva
mbabuster Says
Please post your profile Apurva

Here's my profile:

GMAT: 700 / AWA 5
Work Ex: 27 months in an IT company
Acads: Decent
Extracurriculars: Average