Karur Vysya Bank Probationary Officer (PO) Scale 1 Cadre Recruitment 2017 Notification

Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment Details

Karur Vysya Bank Probationary Officer (PO) Scale 1 Cadre Recruitment 2017 Notification 

http://indianlatestupdates.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/KVB-PO-Scale-1-Cadre-Recruitment-2017-Notification.pdf

Whats is pattern of examination?

What will be the expected cutoff????

Anyone share the KVB clerk exam review and sectional wise topics asked for Clerk???

Anyone share the strategy for KVB po?

I did my B.tech. through polytechnic course (10+3+3). Am I eligible to apply..???

what will be the cut off for po??? kindly help expected cut off, last year cut off???Is it tougher than IBPS OR BOB

How many vacancies can we expect?

Do they select people from North india and is it worth appearing for kvs po

[DOUBT] KARUR VYSYA BANK PO I have completed B.E with 62%.....no PG what should I select "Are you Double Degree holders with 60%? Is that Yes or No???

Guys Double degree means what ? I completed (Degree)B.com in 2013 and (PG)M.com in 2015... Am I a double degree holder ?

is it true that the tentative exam date is on 15th july.. ??

Mahendraguru and Business Standard have informed so

I completed my Graduation  BCA in 2012 with 58%  Second Class and 

Post Graduation Drgree  MCA in 2015 with 68% First Class. Am I eligible to apply..???   pls help me

How many Applications will be submitted for this exam? Expected !!!!! And are north Indians except to write exam other than 3states with exam centre ?

Some loosers r spreading rumours that more than 3 LAKH have applied for vacancy below 15. these losers r desperate enough to get the job and playing ill games to shoo off others. better work hard loosers rather than doing this bcz even if ur successful restricting some people there will be some who will crack the exam way better than u loosers. 

and loosers like u give lengthy explanations trying to justify their own wrong deeds.. LOOSERS

Bca wala eligible h ya n....plz tell

if any one knows that ki kvb po written exam se joining tak kitna time lega?

Any one know the exact date of online exam!?

Guyz i just want to know........is this exam worth giving bcz one of my school frnd from chennai yesterday told me that there r only 14 vacancies. If anybody can put a light on this. Thank u in advance.G