Karur Vysya Bank Notified Recruitment to Assistant Manager Posts 2013

http://www.jobs.freshersvoice.com/2013/08/karur-vysya-bank-hiring-assistant-manager.htmlAPPLYING FOR THIS POST?? can ne1 provide previous years papers??

http://www.jobs.freshersvoice.com/2013/08/karur-vysya-bank-hiring-assistant-manager.html

APPLYING FOR THIS POST??
can ne1 provide previous years papers??

when assistant manager result will publish...?

Guys how do you think the exam is....tough/easy...wn can we expect results

hey guys i have received a mail from KVB stating that i have cleared the online test and would be notified for the interview in few days...

Hi all even i got mail, does anyone about the inerview ?

hi guys,can anyone know about the number of vacancies for this post...?

Hi all please update if anyone has got the interview call letter or any details ...

please read the last comments some one have got the call letters

Is there any1 from ap who received interview call letter........I didn't receive yet...

anyone received interview call letter?

when will be the next notification???

hi..........

people who got selected in kvb assistant manager exam from andhra pradesh and other states
kvb has started its interview process for tamilnadu and 1st batch of asst managers are now under training from 22 jan-21st feb 2014

I spoke to a few kvb employees they say by next month other states would also be called for interview and as kvb s getting into its 100th year n 2016 they want the branches to be raised from 550 to 800+
so, they say the recruiting inside s slow.
but surely we will get call they said

lets keep our fingers cross and pray to get this early.............its just banghead man

What could be the best possible answer for "Why banking after engineering??"

Any updates?? How many of you got placed in other banks..?

Got a mail 4m KVB saying that the interview process will start from june/july 2014........

is the recruitment for 2014-15 over?or it is yet to come?

Anybody got mail today??

guys updates plz,those who got selected please provide some info

Guys please share the work culture, perks and facilites and transfer guideliness of kvb