Karnataka pgcet 2010

Hi Guys, I am starting this thread to discuss about the upcoming Karnataka PGCET 2010. The reason for stating this thread is due to reason that, previous threads related to PGCET are either dead or no one is responding to any queries posted t…

Hi Guys,

I am starting this thread to discuss about the upcoming Karnataka PGCET 2010. The reason for stating this thread is due to reason that, previous threads related to PGCET are either dead or no one is responding to any queries posted there.

I had called the VTU cell regarding the dates for issue of prospectus, but got the response that it has not been yet decide by the govt, so hopefully the prospectus will be out soon.

So guys, lets discuss some of the issues related to PGCET:

1. How to go about the preparation.
  2. Which are the best colleges under it (MBA).
  3. Preparation for General Knowledge section.
  4. etc..

Thanks
Siddharth

Notification for Karnataka PGCET 2010 out.

Schedule is as follows:

IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
1. Last date for receipt of completed Applications 10-06-2010
2. Date of test 11-07-2010
(10.30 am to 12.30 pm)
3. Last date to submit all marks cards to University 31-07-2010
(in case final year results are awaited)
4. Declaration of ranks 12-08-2010
5. Seat selection Process (Tentative) 16-08-2010 onwards
6. Commencement of I semester classes (Tentative) 06-09-2010

More Info :PGCET

I found Answers for PGCET 2010 at below site
Ravi's Coaching Center

Hope that helps

I found Answers for PGCET 2010 at below site
Ravi's Coaching Center

Hope that helps

which r the gud colleges under karnataka pg cet n is there ny quota for other state applicatns

hello guys i've got 63 in karnataka mba pgcet 2010 and my degree percentage is 61%... so like wat rankin can i expect and which of the colleges can i look forward but this score..... heard 63 is a good score..........!! pls do guide me....!!

hey i've got 63 in pgcet n my degree percentage is 61% so wat rankin can i expect n will a get a seat in any good college.........

adarsh1989 Says
hello guys i've got 63 in karnataka mba pgcet 2010 and my degree percentage is 61%... so like wat rankin can i expect and which of the colleges can i look forward but this score..... heard 63 is a good score..........!! pls do guide me....!!

Hi I guess 63 marks will fetch u a rank around top 100 easily.
heard highest mark from ravi coaching center, bellary as 65. usually those guys are always toppers in PGCET every year. regarding college u can expect admission from top colleges such as alliance, canara bank etc
Hi I guess 63 marks will fetch u a rank around top 100 easily.
heard highest mark from ravi coaching center, bellary as 65. usually those guys are always toppers in PGCET every year. regarding college u can expect admission from top colleges such as alliance, canara bank etc

hey thanks a a lot for ur guidance..... anyways let me hope for the best.......
i'm relieved a bit now.........

are u sure dat scoring 63 out of 100 will fetch ranks better than 100. well i know a person who had scored 55 out of 100 in 2009's mba pgcet n she got 3700th rank... i wud b really grateful if u clarify it!!! n pls let us kno last year's topper's score,so that we can analyze the approx. rank!

no bro i spoke to ravi sir yest............. he told its a goood score and will fetch a rankin within 1000 for sure ........

well adarsh!! e1 i hav scored 63. N e1 m really concerned abt rank dat m gonna score. Dis rank thing s really freaking me out! lets hope fr da best bro.... n all da best!

tats cool bro.......... even i'm concerned abt the ranking..... anyways will have to wait till 12th........ all thhe best.............!!

adarsh!!! can u snd me ur email id... v can b in contact in case v need some help frm each othr!!! hw abt dat?

my email id is [email protected]... send me ur's.....

hi friends i got 51 answers right and my semester aggregate is 71% can anyone plz let me know what ranking can i expect

Hi Guys!
My PGCET 2010 Rank is 273
What colleges will i be able to get with this rank?

Hey Just got my result too.I got 181st rank in MBA...Hope can get some gud colleges..
What shud be the criteria for colg selection.
I guess:
1> Reputation of te colg based on Placements.
2> Distance factor from where you stay.
3> Total expenses for the entire acdemic year including all the other fees charged by the college.

Anyone want to discuss more: my email id: [email protected]

Any idea if 660is a good score? What are the good colleges in bangalore that might be within reach of this ranking?

ive got 77. is it a good score? and which are the top 5 colleges to get admission under PGCET?