Karnataka bank PO

Those who cleared KBL PO join here

Anyone from Tamilnadu cleared Written exam?

anyone know about karnataka bank po interview date and venue??

Anybody have interview tomorrow

All karnataka bank PO 2019 selected candidates can join the following telegram group for furthur communication regarding the joining: https://t.me/joinchat/Gg2EKxTdzX4YninbiKmf_Q

what is the in hand salary ?

What is the level of exam for karanataka bank po......... i i i i applied this year for karnataka bank po exam on feb 16...... pls give some idea about the exam(section wise)and preparation tips too

how was ur karnataka bank po exam frds..................share ur attempts ..........

Any what's app group for KBL PO ??

When ll they announce results KBL PO 2020?

When will they declare result??? 

Do You guys know the selection procedure???

please tell if you do know and are they gonna select randomly for interview?? i know a few friends of mine who got selected for interview of probationary clerks even though they did not do well in the online exam.

https://www.indiagovtrecruitment.com/aiatsl-recruitment-2020/ 

aiatsl-recruitment-2020 

Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) has given a notification for the recruitment of Customer Agent, Para Medical Agent – cum – Cabin Services Agent, Sr. Customer Agent, Jr. Executive, Duty Manager & Other. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Attend for interview. 

Is results declared?

Plz make karnataka bank po group for those who attempt interview

Pls tell if anyone knows about the in hand salary.. working experience... And posting locations of Karnataka bank po

Anyone pls tell me about document verification........ what are the document needed? If obc means Is obc certification compulsory to submit or not?

Hii..  please let me know how is the level of an interview? basic kind of or having deep knowledge types?

hi frds.......share ur interview dates................

how many candidate has been called for interview any idea?