Just gave my GMAT

Hey guys, Jus Gave my GMAT. Got a score of 610. Q–49 V–24. AWA awaited. So abt myself: Stil a fresher ,jus completed my Graduation(Engg.,) and about to join a MNC. So it is upto u guys to evaluate me. Firstly how goo…

Hey guys,

Jus Gave my GMAT.
Got a score of 610. Q--49 V--24.
AWA awaited.

So abt myself:

Stil a fresher ,jus completed my Graduation(Engg.,) and about to join a MNC.

So it is upto u guys to evaluate me.
Firstly how goood is the score??????????(Frank opinions plssssssssssss)
Which univ's can i apply and What range of univ's do i hav a chance (in terms of rankings).
Am ready to join any univrrsity which best suits my score

So guys pleaase tell me my next action plan.......

Definitely i m planning to work for atleast a couple of years and more if it is required.
Do i require more years???????

Kindly do help me

Adidas

Adidas --- i presume u are looking at US/Canada/UK, so my views

1. should you wnt to join MBA right on, you have a choice to go to tier 3 and below colleges in US (depending on your graduation marks) like pittsburg state university(1 year mba)
  2. tier two for Canada
  3. for all good UK schools (AMBA accrediated) one should have a minimum of 3 years of work and be atleast 25 years of age. However, you can go in for non-accrediated schools like University of Newcastle upon tyle, Wales etc.
  4. you do have quite a few options in Australia and Newzealand - which may not be of much use should you want to come back to India.
  5. realistically speaking your two years of workex with 610 gmat can only push you a little up like from grade 'B--' universities to 'B'. Can't see much improvement in the kind of universities accepting, though good work experience (quality and not quantity), good essays and a strong presentation overall may see you through better names - bt then again, the chances are less
  6. Ideally you should try and retake your GMAT, I reckon that a score of 720 + on your current acads will make a good application for US tier 2 schools
I hope this helps!

All the best.

D.

Ideally you should try and retake your GMAT, I reckon that a score of 720 + on your current acads will make a good application for US tier 2 schools
I hope this helps!

All the best.

D.

So what does one have to do to get an admission into a Tier 1 college in US. Ur making it sound practically impossible. kindly expand on ur views.