just for the polls....spjimr calls(Specialization)

Mods, See if we can move the polls to the active spj thread… AJ

Mods,
See if we can move the polls to the active spj thread....
AJ

Choice 1 - Fin
Choice 2 - IM

Got Fin

Maybe you should add one more choice to the poll 'No Call' . I havent got a call but would still like to see the poll results.....but I cant do that without voting myself.....i havent put a vote yet......but plz add the extra choice or lot many like me would simply vote just to see the results

-Barricuda

Edit - Sorry....dint realize that there was a view results link below the poll.....I take back my suggestion 😃

Maybe you should add one more choice to the poll 'No Call' . I havent got a call but would still like to see the poll results.....but I cant do that without voting myself.....i havent put a vote yet......but plz add the extra choice or lot many like me would simply vote just to see the results

-Barricuda

Edit - Sorry....dint realize that there was a view results link below the poll.....I take back my suggestion :)

not able to add.....i will contact the mods and see if that can be done.
AJ

not able to add.....i will contact the mods and see if that can be done.
AJ

No its ok....as I said before, I dint realize that there is a link for viewing the results witout taking part in the poll....so I guess you dont have to modify anything.....just leave it as it is.....hopefully we'll also get to know an approx figure for the total number of calls (at least for PGites)thru this poll.... 😃

-Barricuda

MDI results are out....u can check it with MDi students.
Officially the results will be out tomorrow. Can we hav a forum for MDI...

MDI results are out....u can check it with MDi students.
Officially the results will be out tomorrow. Can we hav a forum for MDI...

junta with calls please take part in the polls....it will help those with calls and also those without calls....
AJ

Hey guys,

Count me in too, Choice 1: Marketing, Chioce 2: Finance.
Is is enough to post this message for participating in the poll, coz I dunno what else to do.. :

Bluespark

Yeah, got it now, have posted my poll as well now.

Bluespark

Yeah, got it now, have posted my poll as well now.

Bluespark

IM and others please put in your votes yaar....so far only mktg seems to be running the polls....Lets help each other yaaron...
AJ

yup..me got spj call too for marketing

cobainfreak Says
yup..me got spj call too for marketing

junta please vote...
Are election main nahin dalte vote to kya hua atleast idhar to dal do....we are gonna help ourselves only if we know the details....
AJ

I have a SP JAIN Call @ 98.03 %ile.

1st option: IM
2nd option: Operations

Call for Fin (1st pref) ;2nd pref IM

%tile 98.1