JPSC 6th Combined Civil Service Recruitment 2016-17

Join the discussion on JPSC Recruitment 2019 and Get all the details about news, Notification 2019, Exam date, Admit Card, Syllabus , Result, Assistant Professor Recruitment, Vacancy, and much more.

JPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification –

You will find information related to Exam date 2019, Apply online, Admit Card, Syllabus , Result, Mains Latest news & admit card, Assistant Professor Recruitment, JPSC 6th Cilvil Services Exam Notification and JPSC Vacancy 2019.

Refer official website – www.jpsc.gov.in

Other Important Articles of JPSC:

JPSC Mains Latest Update

JPSC 2018 Mains Admit Card Released, Check for further details

To keep track of latest discussions on JPSC Recruitment 2019, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY

6th JPSC MAINS PREPARATION AND NOTES

notification OUT!!!!

http://www.jpsc.gov.in/data/6th%20CCS%20PT%20advt%20no%2001-2015.pdf

does anybody notice, d vacancies of finance service i.e. 31 =total ,are backlog vacancies , for which your min age must be 21 years as dated on 1 aug 2010 . Other than that ,we have only 20 , which is also somehow backlog of 2014(as age limit is considered from 1 aug 2014) ,because that year ,JPSC couldn't conduct the exam.

throw some light puys!!!!

New pattern clearly marks the no. of questions from each section. 

Mains Exam syllabus says about

Paper-II: Language and Literature: Under this paper, every candidate will have to opt for one Language and Literature out of fifteen listed by the Commission.

Can anyone tell what are those 15 papers listed?

does outside Jharkhand candidates has chance to get selected??

can i get previous year question bank for jpsc general studies in english... very difficult to find...Also, since JPSC has done away with the CSAT paper... what does it mean... will there be gk, current affairs quest in tis year exam or not...

What is happening guys? Many changes after notification is out. Today's newspaper reported that pre would be as per last time JPSC exam syllabus and of 100 marks. Well age removal, no of chances, and CSAT can be considered good moves but I personally liked the new concept of equally division of questions of GS and 200 marks. But they are changing this. Why don't they think before publishing?

Heare that the seats have been increased. 

Any authentic news guys?

friends , I filled form for assistant engineer exam , can you give me the idea ,in which month they conduct the exam 

guys when is the expected dates for jpsc pre 2015 ? i ned to book tickets early from delhi ..

Good news seats have been increased to 265.

Guys  where is the link to apply for jpsc 6th.

is the thumb impression being uploaded correctly. Doesn't the image get distorted?

plz reply asap

expected date of prelims exams and idea??

BPSC(CCC-P)2015....qualified........feeling..good...!!!                though it is nt related to this thread...so...sorry..fr..asking,.   but....

if sm1 have among them pls! come fr mains prepn...

I have applied for JPSC when first notification was before seats were increased but when i enter my reg. no. for registration slip reprint it says invalid login.

Please anyone who has filled the form earlier verify Yours

tentative date for prelims is 21 feb 

How many of u have applied for director and sdo post in jpsc

Any updates on JPSC?