Joining FMS-MS or not

Hi puys… Starting a new thread for people who have got confirmed and waitlised seats for the FMS-MS course. Please pour in with your choice as it would be very helpful for people in the waiting list. The data collected by this proces…

Hi puys...

Starting a new thread for people who have got confirmed and waitlised seats for the FMS-MS course.

Please pour in with your choice as it would be very helpful for people in the waiting list.
The data collected by this process will subdue anxiety levels of some of us, n also provide clarity on possibility of converting for ppl in waiting list.

So start polling...

Regards,
Riddhi

Hi Riddhi,

I understand ur anxiety, but dont open a new thread for this purpose.
See, the only colleges that people might leave FMS for, are XLRI and the IIM's ( theoretically ).
As the results of these institutes would come out in April, no1 can right now say ( even if he / she is BLACKI ) that they would leave FMS now.

Seniors have posted on the Results thread that the Waitlist usually moves till 35+ , and those inside 35 should be sure they will convert.

I know, it must be hard for you, but this thread would serve no purpose as only 8-10 ( optimistic figure ) could say that they would not take up FMS right now.

Let the results of XLRI and IIM's come in, and then maybe with better converts in hand, you would get an accurate picture.

Hi puys...

Starting a new thread for people who have got confirmed and waitlised seats for the FMS-MS course.

Please pour in with your choice as it would be very helpful for people in the waiting list.
The data collected by this process will subdue anxiety levels of some of us, n also provide clarity on possibility of converting for ppl in waiting list.

So start polling...

Regards,
Riddhi

a thread already exists discussing choices of ppl having confirmed calls as well as waitlists.
It many posts old, and can be quite useful. Mods close this thread..

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/people-foregoing-their-fms-mba-ms-seats-for-fms-mba-ft-25021826

repeted post----

seniors i have been Confirmed for MBA-MS but not MBA(general ) course

can u enumerate to what degree "MS program rates lower than MBA (general ) course "

in terms of
1) pedagogy
2) placements
3) preference of companies
4) other comments ( )