Jobs in Social Enterprise

Villgro’s year-long fellowship will begin in September 2013 with four weeks of intensive multidisciplinary induction training at our Chennai headquarters. Topics cover a wide variety of soft and hard skills, across the three components of knowledg…

Villgro's year-long fellowship will begin in September 2013 with four weeks of intensive multidisciplinary induction training at our Chennai headquarters. Topics cover a wide variety of soft and hard skills, across the three components of knowledge, skills and attitudes. Training will explore issues related to our investment sectors and target demographics. Following training in Chennai, Fellows begin their 10-month field placements with our incubatee companies. Last 2 days to apply. Apply - Villgro

“Market research takes into account the whole spectrum of activities but lacks a bit on the very hands-on, on the field activities,” says Ashish. To gain this experience, Ashish landed upon the Villgro fellowship (2011 batch) and applied with a very focused requirement – experience in the last mile connectivity and activation strategies. Last day to apply. Apply here-Fellowship - Villgro

I have 15 years of IT experience and I am with a IT company for 10 years. Now I am moving to a big company and they are going to do back ground verification. My question here is, is that necessary to do a back ground verification for a person who is with a company for 10 years? Even if they verify, would they verify my previous employment or the recent company? What if the previous companies are shifted to a new place or acquire by some other companies or even closed?