Jobs and internships in US b-schools

Hi all: I am pretty late on the pagalguy bandwagon. Congrats to all those who are heading to the various b-schools around the world! I am particularly concerned about the job and internship scene at the top-10 US b-schools particularly f…

Hi all:

I am pretty late on the pagalguy bandwagon. Congrats to all those who are heading to the various b-schools around the world!

I am particularly concerned about the job and internship scene at the top-10 US b-schools particularly for Indians. How many are able to get through? What does one need to do, etc.? The job search mechanism is totally different from what we are used to at IITs and IIMS where all companies coming to campus. US b-schools do need a lot of networking to get through in jobs. Anybody with perspective on it please write.

Ciao!
Bangdel

hi ,i dont know if this helps u.i have got limited knowledge on b school in us since i and my frnds are not here .but i m n usa right now.they say that getting internship is easy .my company hires college students for that and job scene is not that bad but yes campus is very much indian concept .so u have to get ur own job .