Job Switch

Hi Friends, My company has put me in support project. Earlier it was some other support project. I want to switch my job now but difficulty is that i m not on any technology. If i make a fake resume showing some other java project and try to…

Hi Friends,

My company has put me in support project. Earlier it was some other support project. I want to switch my job now but difficulty is that i m not on any technology. If i make a fake resume showing some other java project and try to switch on its basis, can it be a problem for me in future( background check and all)
Do companies verify the project and technology from previous employer ?

please advise.

Tushar

I know people who have worked in Monitoring projects ( Stare @ the monitor for 6 hours continuously) and send a status mail EOD -

Everything worked fine today as expected.
Thanks

Senior Software Engineer :p

If you can convince the interviewer that you've been working in XYZ technology , go for it.

There's no such background check it IT!

But what I am not getting that they will ask generally the things like if we do this then what will happen and if we do that then what will happen..and if we haven't worked on that technology then its near to impossible to answer those questions??

and what will happen after you go there and get a project on tech which you haven't worked on..then that will create peoblem for us.

Please do let me know if I am going wrong anywhere...BTW I am also looking for some opportunity and in a similar condition as urs.:-(

It is rare that somebody will back check project so don't worry about that.

@trabajo said:
It is rare that somebody will back check project so don't worry about that.
any views on my concerns??