Job Prospects & Subject selection to bridge Technical interest with Management

Hey… I hv just joined in. I am working in an Industrial Plant as Instrumentation Engineer (B.Tech pass out 2009). Just completed 4 years experience. Hope its the perfect time to think for further prospects. *I really need to know about the job …

Hey.. I hv just joined in. I am working in an Industrial Plant as Instrumentation Engineer (B.Tech pass out 2009). Just completed 4 years experience. Hope its the perfect time to think for further prospects. I really need to know about the job profiles, the prospects and the various types of responsibilities that an engineer will get after completing MBA in Marketing, Projects or Operations. The job options. I am fairly satisfied with my job. But I feel that I can do more things responsibly. But whether to take the call or not is the question. Will I be satisfied with what I will get? I need to build in the liking and the urge to move on which is only possible if I believe that what lies ahead is much more exciting and sweeter. I am presently working in Maintenance & Operations and have been actively involved in Project. I have an interest in knowing Equipment Selection & Procurement, Design and Manufacturing techniques of which I haven't yet been a part. Help me out with the prospects of Job, the relevant subject to choose that may bridge the gap between my Technical liking with a higher responsibility after MBA. (Suggest links also) 😃

Where u r working?