JoB Profiles Offered at IIMs PGPX and ISB (Post MBA)

Hi Guys I went through a lot of threads but was not able to find enough information on this topic. If it’s already there on one of the forums can someone please post the link else here is the query I have. I am interested in finding out…

Hi Guys

I went through a lot of threads but was not able to find enough information on this topic. If it's already there on one of the forums can someone please post the link else here is the query I have.

I am interested in finding out what kind of Job Profiles(post MBA) does IIMs PGPX (One year courses) and ISB are able to get for students who have significant work experience. I have about 11 years of experience in IT and about 8 years of experience working in US. I have worked in variety of roles and responsibilities. It would be of great interest to me knowing, post MBA, what are the job profiles being offered at these institutes.

It can be either in the same field (IT) or say any of the business domains that I have worked like Finance, Supply Chain etc.

Another thing which interests me is to find out how ISB differs it's placement process for people with higher experience (10-15 yrs) from people with lesser exp (3-6 yr). Because my understanding is ISB has a more broader experience range (2-20 years) than IIMs (probably 7-20) yrs.

Any information from ex students or anybody who has insight will be really helpful in making decision.

Thanks

is this thread active?

I think thats a very interesting question and one that i myself would like to get an answer to.

With substantial experience and a decent salary, i guess people would like to know the ROI for such courses.1 year of Job loss + some 20 lacs and the rigourrrrrrrrrr at IIMs, i presume this is a fair ask.

Gurus, Please throw some light on the subject.