Job Ex of 1.5 Years

Hi Guys, I am going through a mess with my life right now. I was working in TE , my first Job.But the profile was like anonymous to people, pronounced as DETAIL ENGG. I don’t know it was my fate or destiny to go for MBA as i decided to qui…

Hi Guys,

I am going through a mess with my life right now. I was working in TE , my first Job.
But the profile was like anonymous to people, pronounced as DETAIL ENGG. I don't know it was my fate or destiny to go for MBA as i decided to quiet the Job in June and came for the preparation. The condition is full of perplexity for me as i am standing no where, when i think what if i can make it in good college. I am bit confused.
My academics too is not a eye catcher.
Need help guys if it will be asserted if i ask for 1 more year to myself....:(

Thanks in advance,
Abhi
@abhinavamcec You, my friend, were in TE connectivity with a profile of detail engineering!!? And you quit the Job? If you could gather enough motivation to quit this job, i don't see why there should be a doubt in the fact that Core Engineering is not for you..
So, you say that MBA might be your destiny, and if it is, you should be worrying more about getting a tidy percentile. To start with, you have an appreciable work-ex which will surely help you in getting calls(and then in PIs too)..all that can stop you from getting into a "good" college is a decent percentile.
Also, make up your mind regarding how good you want to be your college? According to me, top 40 in PG's ranking is more than good.. for some1 else only the top 10 should be regarded as good... the point is ...define your parameters for a good college.. and aim for a percentile accordingly.
And trust me, with the info u have poured in here..believe me, your life is no mess at all.. you should read a couple of experiences from here:
@Apoyando If the Profile would have been good , then we wouldn't be on this thread . I tried to to make things good there by gong for extra courses like Protocol Testing and CCNA but that was worthless for me as I was mentally thinking of " Let's give a go for CAT". I didn't studied for MBA entrances becoz was enjoying the best days of life. As days passes, the night were sleepless, then the D-Day came i put down the papers. Now i think i did tried as best i could. Let's see what the results shows. I was confused a bit for giving one more try if dont get good % for Top 50 colleges as i enlisted....