Job description help?

hello , Can anyone pls tell me what exactly is a Trainee Process Associate’s job ?? I have been shortlisted by some company for this post and I have least idea as to what exactly is it , any helps :: ??:

hello ,

Can anyone pls tell me what exactly is a Trainee Process Associate's job ??

I have been shortlisted by some company for this post and I have least idea as to what exactly is it ,

any helps ??:

hi

I am new to this site and need some info. Can you please let me know hoe to start a new thread,,,,

hello ,

I have been shortlisted by some company for this post and I have least idea as to what exactly is it ,
any helps ??:
hello ,

any helps ??:

Is it a BPO company?

The company , which have shortlisted you, is doing work for third party clients. In one the process of their client (Software, call centre, backend-Depending on company name !) you will work as trainee along with Process Associate and Sr process associates.

This post will lead to Process associate.

Cheers,
hi

I am new to this site and need some info. Can you please let me know hoe to start a new thread,,,,

Hi sumit

Whenever u visit the thread where u wish to start a new thread u will find an option called " new thread" at the top left corner . click on that and u are done .

Is it a BPO company?

The company , which have shortlisted you, is doing work for third party clients. In one the process of their client (Software, call centre, backend-Depending on company name !) you will work as trainee along with Process Associate and Sr process associates.

This post will lead to Process associate.

Cheers,

hi BaBu

The company's description is as follows

It is a subsidiary of a large multi- Specialty Academic medical center in New York, US, providing Full service Revenue cycle management including Medical Billing, Medical Coding, AR Management, Coding and Compliance and programming services for its 1000+ Physicians, for all medical specialties

what does a process associate do basically? I have only heard about this post and never knew what it means :(

Cheers!!! 😞

Typically BPO co.s like HTMT, e4e etc hire process associates. process associates do revenue mgmt, bill mgmt, account reconciliation, payment follow up etc. these jobs are transaction processing i.e. entering data, doing calculations, sending reports/reminders by following a set step of rules.
hospital bills processing, insurance bills processing, presenting hospital records in insurance co. formats and so on...paperwork from US done in India. chk the link.

http://www.e4e.com/about/Healthcare_Provider.html

Hi can anyone please reply to this ! I have got campus placement in genpact as a process associate will it work experience be counted and its not a calling job right ?

lakjax Says
Hi can anyone please reply to this ! I have got campus placement in genpact as a process associate will it work experience be counted and its not a calling job right ?

Work Experience will definitely be counted.

Calling or not depends on the section you are joining.

Which COE - Centre of Excellence are you joining? Have the told you?

Regards

Tanveer

well to be honest i have just finished wid my final year exams . dont know abt the centre of excellence just know that it will be in banking area coz in the interview the guy asked me what are u intrested in so i said 'banking' and then he asked all the technical stuff regarding it.
lets see , but u sure abt the fact na tht work experience will be counted of a process associate ?

well to be honest i have just finished wid my final year exams . dont know abt the centre of excellence just know that it will be in banking area coz in the interview the guy asked me what are u intrested in so i said 'banking' and then he asked all the technical stuff regarding it.
lets see , but u sure abt the fact na tht work experience will be counted of a process associate ?