JIPMER MBBS Recruitment 2018

Mbbs recruitment 2018 exam is going to be held soon..!

JIPMER MBBS 2018 Dates have been discharged at this point. JIPMER 2018 affirmation will be overseen by the Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry. JIPMER University is one of the well known Institution in India, which offer training in the field of therapeutic. The University sorts out JIPMER 2018 MBBS selection test to get admission to the MBBS program for 200 seats. These projects are offered by the JIPMER Karaikal and Puducherry. In this article, we have said the entire insights about JIPMER 2018. 

Get most recent news and updates about JIPMER 2018 by means of SMS and email, by entering your points of interest underneath with https://www.resultsxp.com 

JIPMER 2018 Notifications – Exam Dates Released 

newiconJIPMER MBBS 2018 Dates have been discharged authoritatively. Exam will be directed on third June 2018. Snap here to check finish exam dates. 

Here, we are giving the official calendar of JIPMER Entrance Exam 2018: 

Events Dates (Announced) 

Application Form Availability 7th March 2018 

Last Date of Form Submission 13th April 2018 

Concede Card Issued 3rd seven day stretch of May 2018 

JIPMER Exam Date 3rd June 2018 

Result Declaration 3rd seven day stretch of June 2018 

first Counselling 27th – 29th June 2018 

second Counselling 25th July 2018 

third Counselling 20th August 2018 

Last Counselling 28th September 2018 

Shutting of Admission 30th September 2018 

JIPMER Application Form 2018 

The exam directing expert will discharge the JIPMER 2018 Application Form through online mode as it were. 

Competitors will get the application shape from seventh March 2018 till thirteenth April 2018. 

There is no other mode to fill the JIPMER application aside from online mode. 

Hopefuls can fill the JIPMER Online application frame painstakingly, no progressions will be permitted after the shape accommodation. 

Keep the printout of the filled application shape for additionally reference. 

Application Fee: 

The application expense is Rs. 1000 (Rs. 800 for SC/ST class applicants). The expense can be paid by means of online mode just (Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking). OPH applicants are exempted to pay the application charge. 

Qualification Criteria 

The JIPMER qualification criteria are specified here: 

Nationality: 

Competitors ought to be a subject of India. 

NRI and OCI applicants can likewise apply. 

Age Criteria: 

Age Limit: Candidates probably finished 17 years in the affirmation year, i.e. 2018. 

Unwinding: There is no unwinding for saved classifications in age restrict. 

Capability Criteria: 

Qualifying Exam: Candidates need to qualify 10+2 or equal examination from a perceived board. 

Subjects: Pass the above examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology subjects. 

Least Marks: Candidates must secure no less than half stamps (GEN), 40% imprints (OBC/SC/ST/OPH) and 45% imprints (GEN OPH) in PCB subjects. 

JIPMER MBBS Exam Pattern 

JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam will be hung on third June 2018. The JIPMER exam design points of interest are given beneat

I was seriously looking forward to the details. Thanks for filling me in. Please pay a visit to my website as well. I am also thinking of putting such knowledgable posts on my website - http://ablogher.com/